Ur LUNGS Are Still Bigger Bitch....!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
U can take all the anti testosterone hormones u want but in the end ur lungs are still bigger and therefore u can take in more O2! That applies to ALL sports period!

Ur legs are longer and so are ur arms. Ur bones are bigger and can withstand more abuse. Ur feet are bigger and get better grip and traction. Ur hands are bigger and that helps with basketball tremendously.

And ur tendons and ligaments are also stronger so it makes no different what ur taking or not taking ur still a MAN! This really needs to come to a halt! Its ****ing ridiculous!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
allowable T levels in the Olympics.

Testosterone Levels at Olympic Levels

so basically a transwoman can have twice the T level of the highest woman...ya know, after already going through muscle development and such with exponentially higher levels, Im sure there's no competitive advantage here whatsoever

screen-shot-2020-12-26-at-5.29.37-pm.png

the first bar is were a non-competing transwoman would try to get their T level down to

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Just saw a news report of a tranny that raped his mom. He was then sentenced to jail/prison and was sent to a womans correctional facility..... LOL

Adower

Established Member
U can take all the anti testosterone hormones u want but in the end ur lungs are still bigger and therefore u can take in more O2! That applies to ALL sports period!

Ur legs are longer and so are ur arms. Ur bones are bigger and can withstand more abuse. Ur feet are bigger and get better grip and traction. Ur hands are bigger and that helps with basketball tremendously.

And ur tendons and ligaments are also stronger so it makes no different what ur taking or not taking ur still a MAN! This really needs to come to a halt! Its ****ing ridiculous!

Sad thing is Laurel Hubbard still lost!! Cant even cheat a win.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I agree 100%

In all reality this goes against everything women have stood for and fighted for for decades to get fair treatment.

In fact, Class designations in high school sports (S,M,L,LL) began back in the 50's and ur school sport classification was based on BOY enrollment ONLY and this is due to the fact that WOMAN were not allowed to compete.

They had no women's sports! So if ur school has a shit load of women and not boys ur school was at quite a disadvantage cause they had less boys to choose from so they implemented the BOY enrollment rule.

School classifications are still based on BOY enrollment even today! So women have been fighting for equal SPORTS right for over half a century!

I do find it absolutely comical that these doctors and psychologists can sit here and say with a straight face that taking hormonal drugs will suddenly turn u into everything a woman and can now compete against other women makes me lol literally!

Nothing will change until real women start boycotting shit.

C2tuck

Established Member
I see your point, and trust me, I agree 100% that this is past the ridiculous stage.

You have to wonder though, if women hadn’t pushed so hard and so long for equal rights, would we even be here now?

Not saying that women shouldn’t have rights, but the liberal women who ran with it hard core kinda opened the door for this in a way.

Think about how everything was before the big push for equal this and equal that.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Why don’t they form a Transgender sports league and compete with each other?
BTW don’t see any women trans athletes competing as men, or did I miss that?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Had the same thought a while back. Probably because deep down they know that the biological woman will likely lose to the biological male in most events involving physical strength.

I mean, just look at the 400m swimming team event. Coed teams of 4. Each member does a different style of stroke for 100m. For example, you can have a male doing the breast stroke right alongside two women also doing the breast stroke. The male is much, much faster by several seconds in every case I saw. Why would they want to compete when they know they probably can't win?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Why don’t they form a Transgender sports league and compete with each other?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

That would be called the Special Special Olympics.

Users who are viewing this thread