UPR offroad X-Pipe w/ Magnaflow = Love

TrickStang37

Established Member
i just put in my magnaflows with the UPR o/r x and its really REALLY quiet. Im surprised it's so quiet, i was expecting more. WOT is OK, could be louder, but i guess better too quiet than too loud. it keeps the eaton audible and the cops away.

Last edited:

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
TrickStang37 said:
i just put in my magnaflows with the UPR o/r x and its really REALLY quiet. Im surprised it's so quiet, i was expecting more. WOT is OK, could be louder, but i guess better too quiet than too loud. it keeps the eaton audible and the cops away.

Are you serious? My car is almost too loud with the UPR o/r.

If you think thats too quiet - 2 things.

1. Something is wrong with your car
2. You need to get that hearing checked.

:coolman:

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
TrickStang37 said:

I totally agree with your above statement. Have have offroad UPR -X with magnaflow exhaust. It is very quite up to 3k rpms for an open exhaust. I don't think it's any louder than my stock mid-pipe. But, once you get into it above 3500 rpms it really opens up. It's a perfect setup for the street. As long as you short shift it around 2500 rpm it sounds like a catback only. Offroad h-pipes / prochambers are much, much, louder down low.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
zinc03svt said:
I totally agree with your above statement. Have have offroad UPR -X with magnaflow exhaust. It is very quite up to 3k rpms for an open exhaust. I don't think it's any louder than my stock mid-pipe. But, once you get into it above 3500 rpms it really opens up. It's a perfect setup for the street. As long as you short shift it around 2500 rpm it sounds like a catback only. Offroad h-pipes / prochambers are much, much, louder down low.

Even if I put any gas into it around 2,000, its loud as hell.....3,000? Rediculous..... :pepper:

Strange......you all think that.... :poke:

TrickStang37

Established Member
MaCaNs said:
Are you serious? My car is almost too loud with the UPR o/r.

If you think thats too quiet - 2 things.

1. Something is wrong with your car
2. You need to get that hearing checked.

:coolman:
too loud?! haha i dont think you've heard what too loud is. Try the LM1 with the UPR O/R X. That's too loud. I wanted something that would allow me to run the o/r x but be quiet enough where i can drive the car semi fast and not be noticed too much. The magnaflows have accomplished that. I think the LM1's with the stock catted hpipe was still louder than the Magnaflows with the UPR o/r x in daily driving situations. At WOT, the magnaflow set up is just a notch above the LM1 set up i had with the stock h in loudness, but nothing that i would come close to calling ridiculous.

If you think thats almost too loud - 2 things.

1. You've never heard too loud before
2. You're getting too old.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
TrickStang37 said:
too loud?! haha i dont think you've heard what too loud is. Try the LM1 with the UPR O/R X. That's too loud. I wanted something that would allow me to run the o/r x but be quiet enough where i can drive the car semi fast and not be noticed too much. The magnaflows have accomplished that. I think the LM1's with the stock catted hpipe was still louder than the Magnaflows with the UPR o/r x in daily driving situations. At WOT, the magnaflow set up is just a notch above the LM1 set up i had with the stock h in loudness, but nothing that i would come close to calling ridiculous.

If you think thats almost too loud - 2 things.

1. You've never heard too loud before
2. You're getting too old.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe I'm just turning into an old fart!!! :fart:

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
I had the O/R xpipe and maggy set up on my last cobr and I loved it. Has a cool sound to it when your going down the interstate.

Users who are viewing this thread