Upr for 2015's?

doughboy305

Established Member
I see a few 15's running upr stickers but I don't see many products from them for the 15's any info on new upr products out there?

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
They have an oil catch can and a few other accessories. UPR is kinda a curse word around here though...

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
They had some unethical business practices years back. The owners have owned up to it and apologized and they seem to be really trying to start fresh this time with their "own" designs. I applaud their fortitude, I just won't ever buy from them.

Gamble13GT

Established Member
I can say that UPR has spent the last year re-doing everything and have come a long way. I will not sit here and pitch a sale but things are changing for the better. Why many racers are using us. You can see it at the Duck's and NMRA events.

doughboy305

Established Member
I can say that UPR has spent the last year re-doing everything and have come a long way. I will not sit here and pitch a sale but things are changing for the better. Why many racers are using us. You can see it at the Duck's and NMRA events.

honestly I ran upr stuff in my fox body never had an issue as well as many friends that's why I have been patiently waiting for there 2015 stuff

tonylittell

Texas sized Balls!
Established Member
I got the Upr Vertical links and the Toe Links. Love them. My buddy that has BMR product likes my vertical links better than his...

Users who are viewing this thread