UPR CAI

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Take a look at this.
http://www.uprproducts.com/Article_3.asp?m=m

UPR is using our surveys and responses to there product as promotional material. At least they are pointing them here.

Does anybody have a picture of the air filter itself. I have read several threads on it and seen several pictures, but none had a picture of the air filter itself.

blown03

Established Member
Go to thier web page and do a search on filters. They show pictures of two or three in different sizes.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Yea, I have done that before but the picture sucks and has no information I am guessing it is the one with the 4.5" opening. I hate it when they don't give specifications on parts, a filter should state flow capabilities at ambient and dimensions IMHO. Specifically I am looking to see how big the filter is next to stock and does it have a caved in top with pleated surface to maximize surface area. I will probably buy it anyway, but am trying to choose between Postban and UPR and would like a more quantitative means of making a decision then they say it works.

blown03

Established Member
I agree with you completely.

I do believe it is the 4.5 filter. It is the cone style with the caved in top. I don't know about the flow capabilities. Sorry no pictures.

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by redfire03cobra
Perhaps they should thank us for our testimonials by giving all members a free CAI!!! Yeah I bet that happens!
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread