Upgrading ball joints?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is needed right now. But I'll be swapping my fox steering rack for a SN95 rack.

My car has 95 spindles and currently have stock fox ball joints with spacers.

Car drives straight, but wondering if I should upgrade since I'll need an alignment.

Looking at steeda X2 ball joints, would eliminate the spacers from what I understand.

Or should I leave it alone for now?
32f2b78ca8742d77fc8ceed84b854eba.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I still have the 4 lug stock set up and had mine replaced due to age two years ago. They were the originals. I went with moog I had a performance shop do it labor was cheap and I don’t have and didn’t feel like renting the tool. That said I’m really thinking about Steeda X2 for the 04.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I still have the 4 lug stock set up and had mine replaced due to age two years ago. They were the originals. I went with moog I had a performance shop do it labor was cheap and I don’t have and didn’t feel like renting the tool. That said I’m really thinking about Steeda X2 for the 04.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool. I've heard good things about the Moog ones. I'll be using Moog inner and outer tie rods.

Just not sure "if" it needs to be done right now.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Mustang5L5

Established Member
I'm on the "If it ain't broke, don' fit it" bandwagon.

I would just leave them alone and run the spacer. I ran a balljoint spacer on my setup for 10 years without issue and never felt like it was something I needed to change out.

Users who are viewing this thread