Updated shifter boot pics.

03cobraracer

Established Member
Looks really good! TMI just making these out of the left over mystichrome leather they have left or are they able to reproduce it now?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Do they make the shifter itself in MC? I already have MC interior parts so the boot may not look right for my setup.

SVT Hess

THE 3ND
Established Member
Looks really good! TMI just making these out of the left over mystichrome leather they have left or are they able to reproduce it now?

Yeah they made it out of the leftover mystichrome leather they have. Unfortunately they can't reproduce it. Once its gone, its gone for good.

03cobraracer

Established Member
Yeah they made it out of the leftover mystichrome leather they have. Unfortunately they can't reproduce it. Once its gone, its gone for good.

yeah that sucks.. obviously somebody figured out how to make it once before for ford, gotta be a way they can do it again.. I plan to get a mystichrome some day to park next to my SB :)

SVT Hess

THE 3ND
Established Member
yeah that sucks.. obviously somebody figured out how to make it once before for ford, gotta be a way they can do it again.. I plan to get a mystichrome some day to park next to my SB :)

I know it man, hopefully someone can come up with a aftermarket solution for the mystichrome owners. I plan on getting another mystichrome or a 10th one day too lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread