Updated Pics of FR500's

TRBO VNM

Here are pics from this past weekend. Again, they have the BFG KDW NT's I got from Chris@Discount Tire Direct. I have had numerous compliments on both. Everyone really loves the tread pattern of these tires. They look mean as hell.

Also included a couple other pics that were taken.

FR500.7.jpg

FR500.8.jpg

FR500.9.jpg

Car6.jpg

Car7.jpg

Car8.jpg

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

petereggy said:
that looks sick, what are the tire dimensions?

and I really like the black inlaid cobra on the back looks very nice

thanks everyone. I really like them as well. I get chills just starring at the car now.

front 275/35/18
rear 295/35/18

no rubbing issues at all.

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
I have seen this car in person and can tell you first hand that these pics DO NOT do it justice!!! They look even better in person! Sweet ride Jason!!!

TRBO VNM

piss&vinegar said:
Awesome WUTWINE! Need your opinion since you also own an Orange Cobra. Did some painting on the calipers last night. What do you think? Paint the letters black?
http://home.earthlink.net/~dave_zr2/cobra/caliper.gif

looks good. definitely black letters. PM me your process and the paint you used. also would like pics once back on the car in the sunlight. :beer:

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
That looks sweet as hell.........I'm actually glad you posted those pics cause I've been looking into the FR500 for my Comp Orange Coupe, but I'm going with black! :beer:

TRBO VNM

InfamousSVT said:
That looks sweet as hell.........I'm actually glad you posted those pics cause I've been looking into the FR500 for my Comp Orange Coupe, but I'm going with black! :beer:

nice, should look really good. I personally don't like colored wheels even though they would have looked good and I didn't want to deal with maintaining polished the lips. chrome is a lot easier to maintain imo.

anyway, post pics up once you get them. would love to see it.

mean04

04 Terminator Poster
Established Member
FR500 Wheels - Wutwine

You've sold me! I'd been trying to decide between chrom Cobra R or Saleen wheels but seeing your orange '04 (mine is too) with the FR500 chromes looks too good - I'm going with them. May go with 17" though, since I have a lot already invested in tires. What do you thinK?

TRBO VNM

mean04 said:
You've sold me! I'd been trying to decide between chrom Cobra R or Saleen wheels but seeing your orange '04 (mine is too) with the FR500 chromes looks too good - I'm going with them. May go with 17" though, since I have a lot already invested in tires. What do you thinK?

I think its a smart move regarding the rim selection. I personally would say go with the 18's. See if the tires you have are good enough to sell to help cut the cost of the new ones. I just think our car screams for 18's and with these it really stands out. I really don't know how it would look with 17's.

Users who are viewing this thread