Premium Member
On this forum?!?
Surely you jest!!!!

laughing-lol.gif

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Finally, only $100k for a good sounding Raptor.
Whats the popular over/under on pricing right now??? May look into getting one on order if it isnt too outrageous, dealer I bought my 19 from offered me no markup on a Gen3 if I wanted one. Hopefully that will remain the case if I go after an R.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Whats the popular over/under on pricing right now??? May look into getting one on order if it isnt too outrageous, dealer I bought my 19 from offered me no markup on a Gen3 if I wanted one. Hopefully that will remain the case if I go after an R.

I'm sure @13COBRA could give a ballpark price. I'd be shocked to find one without mark up. Kind of like the Bronco Raptors.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Nothing makes sense when it comes to Raptor prices lately. This will sell out no matter what they charge. Just because you can afford a 100,000 truck doesn't mean you will get a Raptor R.

This will keep some of the purchasers away though.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That baby blue/greyish color looks pretty bad ass.

That's crazy money! Holy smokes. She is gonna be bad ass though. Can't wait to see the tests between this beast against the TRX.
I still think the TRX looks better in my opinion.

csc427

Established Member
The thought of what you can buy for 160k over a Raptor 'R'.... crazy
Could buy a brand new trx AND a new gt500. Or a decent used supercar. People will buy the R though. I’m not sure how. Most likely the same people that have defended the ecoboost motor for years.

SilverStreak02

Established Member
Not that anybody cares about my opinion, but as a born and bred Ford guy RAM has the best 1/2 ton pickup on the market today. I love my TRX. It’s the best vehicle I’ve owned in a long time (which is after several crappy Fords). As far as I’m concerned, Ford can take their algorithms and stick them you know where. I’ll keep my current stable of Fords though. I love them.

Dusten

Established Member
Could buy a brand new trx AND a new gt500. Or a decent used supercar. People will buy the R though. I’m not sure how. Most likely the same people that have defended the ecoboost motor for years.

A lot of people buying these can have all three.

Maybe 1% of people buying these are buying it as an only car. This isn't a regular joe vehicle.

csc427

Established Member
A lot of people buying these can have all three.

Maybe 1% of people buying these are buying it as an only car. This isn't a regular joe vehicle.
Oh I agree. Was just responding to the post about what could be had for $160k. For me, it surely isn’t an f150. I personally don’t know anyone that is spending that kinda coin picking an f150 over a mb amg, or g63. Again, I’m sure some ford nut will pay that price. Strange how brand loyalty works. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread