Upcoming events

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Ok guys so we had the dyno day and sounds like some of you have gone to the track together. I just found some stuff going on in the area and thought mabe we can go to some of this stuff.
Mustangs Unlimited 18th Annual Mustang Stampede
7/31/2004 10:00:00 AM
At Vancouver Landing
July 31, 2004 10:00am to 4:00pm
Located off I-5 just west of the Red Lion Inn at the Quay, Vancouver, WA.

Participants' Choice Show
Goodie Bags & Dash Plaques to the first 150 Entrants

'60s and '70s Music - Kids Raffle - General Raffle - Participation Raffle - T-Shirt Sales - Vendors - Parts Swap Meet

Admission:
Spectators Free
Participants $10.00 per car
http://www.mustangsunlimitedclub.com

July 16 Bellevue Wa 7th annual pony trails
An estimated 400-500 mustangs will tour through the beautiful pacific NW. No charge. Email: [email protected] or mustangsnorthwest.org

-Anthony

:burnout:

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
I'll be at both of those events. Hopefully I can get my front bumper fixed by 7/31.
We need to get a support bracket made for your boys CAI too.

Joe5.0

Established Member
shangsta i am also goin to both i am a member of mustangs northwest and i can tell yah the pony trails are absolutely awesome. O and this upcoming sunday is snohomishes annual car show for the kla ha ya days that snohomish has every year. 400 plus cars and i can tell yah from experience its awesome and the freeway after the show is full of cars, fast cars! ne ways its 20$ for registration to be in the show, registrtion is the day of the show from 8-10am then the show is 10-4. post in this thread for any more info on the sunday car show or anything about membership for mustangs northwest.

Last edited:

venomus 03

Established Member
The pony trails cruise is fun. I have made it for the last 3 years. But the show thet goes on the day after is the best Mustang show in the state. It is at Bcc the mustang roundup.

venomus 03

Established Member
Originally posted by team23jordan
is it only stangs??:cuss:
No, I have been to the show the last 5 years and it is sweet. They have a svt only section, LIGHTNINGS also, they have a saleen section and I got my 90 saleen autographed. Last year Ford sent SVT with a semi and the mystic before it was even available. I think it costs like 15 bucks to get in and if you have a mustang or SVT it does not cost any more to enter it in the peoples choice show. The judged show is usually the last day. The show is 2 days long. There is also a huge section for the cars that are forsale so if your selling something it is a good place to bring it.

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
Originally posted by Shangsta
Yeah Bryan we need to get that bracket made, do you think it'll be hard? And thanks for psoting some more info meansaleen
Shouldnt be a problem. We can go to Home Cheapo and fond something

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
Shangsta, there are a few pis here:

http://ftw.truckmoxie.com/mygallery.ten?id=9145

It seems as though drunk drivers that fall asleep at the wheel and attempt to hit lightnings head on may be tougher than you think.
I was coming around a long sweeping left hand curve and the drunk was coming the other way. I saw him drift and make a sharp swerve over into my lane. I swerved. I thought he hit me head on but he clipped the drivers door.
This wreck happened three weeks after I got my truck out of the shop. A kid had rear ended me and the ins. co. wouldn’t total the truck--the frame was bent in 5 places. The shop took the whole truck apart and put it on a new frame. I got pics of that somewhere.
Hence the screen name...lighting struck twice. Guess it wasn’t meant to be, I should have bought a Cobra to begin with.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Thats his excuse, I was actually spinning donuts in a walmart parking lot and hit a light pole....then got knocked out from the accident and his foot hit the gas peddle and he ran it into a parked RV...LOL

RIck

OH yeah, Shangsta, you need a cobra to drive in that pony trails....HMMMM

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread