Unleashed Tuning

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Torrie sets the bar of how to best serve customers. Extremely responsive as I get reply's within 15 minutes of every email. He gets the job done. Plus my SHO runs like a beast. Thanks Unleashed!

:bowdown:

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Torrie sets the bar of how to best serve customers. Extremely responsive as I get reply's within 15 minutes of every email. He gets the job done. Plus my SHO runs like a beast. Thanks Unleashed!

:bowdown:

What kind of numbers are you putting down with your 13?

Thanks

Mike

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
What kind of numbers are you putting down with your 13?

Thanks

Mike

No dyno. Tune only cars I've seen 330-350 hp and 360-400 torque range.

I ran a 12.9 with a canned tune first time out with the car. We just revised the tune and it feels a lot stronger. In addition, Unleashed is working on a new parameter adjustment coming (hopefully in a week or two) which will make the car faster. I'm gonna keep that under wraps until it's tested.

I got under $450.00 total in my setup so far. How about you??

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
I'm at 403 and 420 TQ on 93........ It is heading back to have the turbo seals replaced..... Have not taken it to the track yet......

Mike

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
I'm at 403 and 420 TQ on 93........ It is heading back to have the turbo seals replaced..... Have not taken it to the track yet......

Mike

Oh your the guy that put everything including the kitchen sink in at Livernois. Wow....??

Good luck with that. ;)

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I'm running LMS on my SHO. May get an Unleashed tune to see if there is a difference. The Explorer I'm waiting to see who's got the best. So far Torrie doesn't have anything. Lund and LMS are showing impressive times with their tunes.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
I'm running LMS on my SHO. May get an Unleashed tune to see if there is a difference. The Explorer I'm waiting to see who's got the best. So far Torrie doesn't have anything. Lund and LMS are showing impressive times with their tunes.

Torrie can tune any current Ford. Shoot him a email to discuss.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Update: Have spent the greater part of today doing live on road datalogging with Torrie. Have run through 7 different tunes to make them "right" for my car. It's a true testament to Torrie's dedication to his customers. Make it safe and fast as possible! Thanks again Unleashed!

Turbosixx

Established Member
Update: Have spent the greater part of today doing live on road datalogging with Torrie. Have run through 7 different tunes to make them "right" for my car. It's a true testament to Torrie's dedication to his customers. Make it safe and fast as possible! Thanks again Unleashed!

I plan on data logging to get Torrie to optimize my tune. So far though I'm happy with it. Torrie's customer service is unmatched.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
I plan on data logging to get Torrie to optimize my tune. So far though I'm happy with it. Torrie's customer service is unmatched.

Yeah, I have had unfortunately, a car that has been difficult to tune right. Hopefully your on stock exhaust in case you have to make a few runs. ;-) I rotate spots in get in the datalogging. The majority of it thankfully has been just 0-60 or so. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread