Uneven ride height (right side higher than left) HELP!!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Ever since I bought this car, I've noticed (and bothers me) that the ride height of the car sits uneven. The right side up front only is noticeably about 1/4 of an inch higher than the left side. I swapped the springs and the shocks and struts and it's still like this. Does anyone know why and how to fix this?

Here's a few pics so you can see what I mean:
Good side:
P1050943.jpg

P1050955edit-1.jpg

Higher side:
P1050879.jpg

P1050941.jpg

flS/R

Established Member
lose weight, get a fat passenger to ride with, switch springs from one side to the other

Speedstang302

Established Member
i cant see swapping over the spring from left to right, since like 5 of our buddys have this same damn h&r no iso's setup and they all squat on the drivers side...

mooch i have the spacers that came with my steeda x2's that are like 1/4" and go where the stock upper iso's belong over that spring cup. i have no use for them with the coilovers...there yours if you wanna drive your gay ass down here and get them <3

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Are you fat?
I'm 140 lbs :lol1:
That's strange, are ALL iso's installed or removed?
No iso's, it was always like this even when I had iso's in. Also the same way when I had my eibachs?
i cant see swapping over the spring from left to right, since like 5 of our buddys have this same damn h&r no iso's setup and they all squat on the drivers side...

mooch i have the spacers that came with my steeda x2's that are like 1/4" and go where the stock upper iso's belong over that spring cup. i have no use for them with the coilovers...there yours if you wanna drive your gay ass down here and get them <3

But the thing is, I like the lower side better ;-)

Speedstang302

Established Member
I'm 140 lbs :lol1:

No iso's, it was always like this even when I had iso's in. Also the same way when I had my eibachs?

But the thing is, I like the lower side better ;-)

welll thennnnn start chopping away at the passengers side spring...cut very little at a time....

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
So I've been searching around. Seems like a lot of people have this problem, but no one has a cure. Every thread I find ends up the same with no results...

slowassgt

Established Member
well the driver side has more weight on it with the battery and all being there. when put mine in the trunk it raised it up a quart of an inch maybe a little more i had to ajust my coilovers. When i had regular coil spring in the car my p.s was alway higher

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Makes sense...bothers me a lot since I'm so anal about the car haha. I'll figure something out I hope.

eddyroxx

Established Member
well i just noticed my car has the same problem
has anyone found a solution? switching them from driver side to passenger side?

marvin54

BOOSTING!!!
Established Member
i have the same problem my back left side sits up higher... iam just gonna pay one of my obese friends to sit in the back of it for a day and should be good to go :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread