Underperforming C7 ZR1 at the track

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Psh my duramax would easily put up a number at least 60% higher than that ET.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Actually the showroom stock on C/F is 10.22 @ 136.99....However stock with tires/wheels is 9.93 @ 140.30 with no tune and pump gas per C/F.

correct but the all time stock record on stock tires is 10.08. Also, CF has not been updated in a long time.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
correct but the all time stock record on stock tires is 10.08. Also, CF has not been updated in a long time.

So who and when was the 10.08 run and what was the MPH?...I don't know why you titled this post "underperforming" when it hauls the mail...Besides the wheels and gas, what else is not stock? Tuned? Tires?

Greg

ArabianOak

Established Member
So who and when was the 10.08 run and what was the MPH?...I don't know why you titled this post "underperforming" when it hauls the mail...Besides the wheels and gas, what else is not stock? Tuned? Tires?

Greg

Where have you been! Lolololol. Go look at my last few threads and you’ll see. You better come back and help your Chevy brother after that!

stock tune, aftermarket forged rims, stock tires, stock tune.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
Where have you been! Lolololol. Go look at my last few threads and you’ll see. You better come back and help your Chevy brother after that!

stock tune, aftermarket forged rims, stock tires, stock tune.

So you have 2 stock tunes, wow and good for you...LOL...I read your posts on this...AGAIN, who and when ran the 10.08?

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
Video doesn’t show ET? Did I miss it?

Agree, no ET or MPH...It also says on the you tube page that it doesn't have stock wheels or tires...What gives? Stock or no? It was also in 10 of 2018 and the fast list was updated at least on 4 of 2019.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
no. Race gas (Boostane) only. Stock record is 10.08.

why run race gas? Clueless here but i always thought if you ran 91/93 octane, there would be no pulled timing/etc and the blower would push the boost into the motor whether it’s 91 or 101 octane

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
I’m getting this thread confused with another c7 zo6 thread, i think, where the guy had the car modded

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
Arabian, why don't you go back to STOCK and go for a stock record...Your car is obviously a monster and that 10.08 you posted is NOT stock.

Users who are viewing this thread