Underperforming C7 ZR1 at the track

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It's not that bad, you could always be a Californian or the worst one is....Illinoisian!

I don't even like driving in IL. Jackasses left and right in a hurry to cut you off on their way to a Joe Biden rally. lol

Partying in my backyard and I didn't even know! How'd that Brat Stop feel when it came screaming out the back end? ha

gofast15

Established Member
Should have got a R8. I’m sure you find out why soon enough.

It would have made so much more sense to have the AWD car vs another high HP rwd car in the Midwest .IIRC OP lives on the border of IL and WI , it snows for 6 months out a year , it's cold and rains for another 3 months .

He could have been doing this middle of the winter time

20200909_225933.jpg

30*F outside temp in February and still able to have some fun by making 1/4 mile runs

vs this LOL

Zecovered.jpg

Last edited:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
C7ZR1 that can only be driven 6 months >> R8 that can be driven 12 months.

Buy a raptor. Problem solved.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Or I put a cover on my sports car (like I always have) and drive my winter car which is a 2020 Jeep Wrangler sport with a potent 4 cylinder turbo and quick shifting 8 speed auto. Or if I’m really lucky I can drive my wife’s 18 navigator L...so far I’m only allowed to make the payments on it. She does let me turn on the heated massaging seat though.

Last edited:

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Or I put a cover on my sports car (like I always have) and drive my winter car which is a 2020 Jeep Wrangler sport with a potent 4 cylinder turbo and quick shifting 8 speed auto. Or if I’m really lucky I can drive my wife’s 18 navigator L...so far I’m only allowed to make the payments on it. She does let me turn on the heated massaging seat though.

That Denali didnt last long :D

Users who are viewing this thread