Underhood switched 12V for scavenge pump ?

SVT3571

Established Member
Hey guys, finishing up my twin setup and looking for where everyone has pulled the relay switched 12v source for their scavenge pump? I saw online Hellion says fuse 18, but they dont say how to connect it to that fuse...

olympic

Established Member
I was never able to find an ignition switched fuse under the hood. Ended up using one in the fuse block under the drivers side dash (cant remember which fuse #) then running the wire through the big harness grommet above the clutch. Easiest way to tap into the fuse is with an "add a circuit" fuse tap like this:
81QVMml6vjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
If using the add a circuit pictured above you may have to trim the fuse block cover to fit or leave it off. I forget which Fuse I used right now for the relay I had to power but it was close enough to the side that I was able to trim out a section of the cover on the side to fit back over the rest of the fuses. The add a fuse will still be visible though.
If I think about it when I get home I will try and get a few pics.

Ken

SVT3571

Established Member
If using the add a circuit pictured above you may have to trim the fuse block cover to fit or leave it off. I forget which Fuse I used right now for the relay I had to power but it was close enough to the side that I was able to trim out a section of the cover on the side to fit back over the rest of the fuses. The add a fuse will still be visible though.
If I think about it when I get home I will try and get a few pics.

Ken

Awesome thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread