Unbelievable..........

Scott_98us@yaho

What an idiot. The real problem is nobody played with him when he was a kid. I can't believe they gave him air time. I would love to run into him on the street. We should take him and drop him off in Iraq and be done with it.

DontGetBit

The Dynasty has begun....
Established Member
Although he was made to look like a complete fool, they should not have given him the air time. They may have helped his cause more than they hurt it. I am sure that there are many other ignorant jackasses that agree with his statements. I am sure his website will recieve a lot more visitors now that he was allowed on a national network.

Fox News is the only national news broadcaster that I will watch. I generally agree with most of their news anchors and love to watch them make people like this look like the ignorant jackasses that they are. My stepfather could watch Fox News 24/7 if he had the time. He also subscibed to XM Radio once he realized that he could listen to Fox News in his Tahoe.

Marine4u123

My car is peppy!!
Established Member
I have a couple of contacts that would be more than happy to drop him off in Iraq. Many Military personel have College Degrees, Masters, and some PhD's! I knew my Expert rifle skills would come in handy in the Civilian world. Anyone knows where this fool lives? :fm:

NTIMD8

Powered By KenneBell
Established Member
OutlawDon said:
He'll be shot soon.

What’s worse? A guy who is a complete idiot who obviously has a brain defect or a murderer?

That guy could not even communicate one of his points (because to be honest I don’t think he even knows what they are). Misdirected hatred for what ever reason in someone with an IQ of a hamster. There are some pathetic people in this world and that guy is one of top. I don't even live in the USA but I felt so much rage when he was disrespecting the people who fight for the freedom of their country and even more when he dances on the graves of fallen soldiers. Hopefully karma will catch up with him.

PS, I find it funny that the tool he uses to send out his message was invented by the military (the very people he disrespects. The internet.

That guy will rot in hell.

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
Yeah. I didn't watch it all either but he got what he wanted by saying and acting stupid and then being on TV.

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Something's just not right with that mofo.....I mean, he has the Ted Bundy look going on. My brother is an E7 in the Navy, and he lives in Silverdale, Washington. I couldn't help but think what he would do if he ran accross this retarded assclown. I mean really, I'm speechless about people, and I use that word LOOSELY, like him, and the size of the rock they bumped their head on......... :burn:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Look at the ****er, he was a total loser (and still is) in school and he had absolutely no friends when he was a kid. I can not stand that guy, i say a lot of things, but i would seriously hurt him if i saw him in public. Me beating the crap out of him out weigh the consequences of beating him (jail time). All i have to say is the troops are doing an awsome job and they are doing something that i dont think i could do. My thanks go out to every single one of them.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
I love all the creative insults you guys dream up, so Im gonna take a stab at it.....
Look at that dumbass sh*tshank, that good?

PS I really hope this guy mutilated by a train.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
fu*ck nuts like this joker make me sick. he had no idea on what to say and he got made. plain and simple. another joker i would love to hang at the state capitol....

86strokerlx

Ford dreamer
Established Member
"It's not really even worth talking to you since you're not very intelligent". My favorite quote! He tears that moron a new A**!
The person that takes him out would not be a murderer, they would be helping population control and with that Michael Crook gone, our collective IQ as a nation.

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
Talk about a cry for attention

The only possible way he could stand next to his so called "arguments" is for the sake of getting attention.

Let the asshole run his mouth. Sooner or later he'll get what's coming to him.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
HTML:
http://www.filecabi.net/hot1ink16j2n****v6:)sw/MichaelCrook.wmv
if any of u wanna save it

copy paste...

the ****needs to be replace with c u n t

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread