Ultimate 07 mustang build for sale

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
You mention it has twin 67mm turbos but the only thing you say about the engine is it has cams and was painted/detailed and has a chrome alternator??? Weakest f/s thread I've seen in a while for a car that's supposed to be so special? You never even listed power numbers? You also make no mention of any transmission, fuel or tuning upgrades? What's this car run on? Hopes and dreams? 0 pics of a 2007 Mustang GT you built for Sema that you want to sell for over $30k?

Last edited:

orange 500

Established Member
WOW, sorry that I have upset you so badly 90goldtsiawd. I hope you can make it through your day after reading my terrible thread.

Anyway... for anyone that is truely interested in my car I had trouble posting my pictures and have been extremely busy with work. I will try to post them tonight from my other computer. If anyone is interested in this car please contact me and I can give a complete built sheet and any detailed pictures. Thank you!

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
WOW, sorry that I have upset you so badly 90goldtsiawd. I hope you can make it through your day after reading my terrible thread.

Anyway... for anyone that is truely interested in my car I had trouble posting my pictures and have been extremely busy with work. I will try to post them tonight from my other computer. The twin turbo setup that I have for the car is not completely installed and I would sell the car with or with out. If anyone is interested in this car please contact me and I can give a complete built sheet and any detailed pictures. Thank you!

I'm not upset trust me. Just doesn't make sense if you're trying to sell something that you say is so extensively modified with such little information to entice any perspective buyers. Take it as constructive criticism. GLWS.

Boosted 65

Ford Freak
Established Member
Interested in purchasing...

Sick Car! I'm in the market for a TT Stang at this time. Please email me with all the specs or call me at 801-814-7010. Thanks, Tom

Users who are viewing this thread