UGR saleen

stangfreak

Established Member
since I didnt post a video, I decided to put the thread in this section. I was wondering if anyone has the video of the underground racing saleen racing a supra. Not easy to find and was taken down. Not sure if anyone has it saved. crazy video.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
UGR Saleen? News to me, you talking about the AWD, Proline, TT S7, think it was by Total Race.

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Thats with the S351 laying the smackdown on that built supra. The previous owner of my saleen has it. Ill txt him and see if i can get it. :)

stangfreak

Established Member
yes underground racing used to do mustangs. They built two s351 mustangs that were absolutely insane. If I remember, everybody was crowding around the supra and the saleen was just alone in the video. when they raced, lol, that mustang was so damn violent, the supra had no chance. supra owner even told the saleen owner to wait and let him spool up. It still didnt work.

Imthatguy, thanks man. I also want your car and im officially jealous lol. I just took my cobra out of storage. washed it and prepped it. Felt good. Now I read your sig, and im a bit jelly. lol

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Interesting this I would lIke to see. Didn't know UGR used to do Mustangs just heard UGR and Saleen and my brain went right to S7. Sounds like a sick video definitely want to see it hopefully ThatGuy comes through.

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
I asked him and he said he has it on his PC, and will send it too me. Might be a bit, but ill get it up. Stangfreak isnt lying, its violent! Lol

stangfreak

Established Member
yes!!!

The last time I saw that video was in 2004. That was a long time ago lolol.

Do you remember the setup in that saleen? That car was retarted. Just violent.

There is only half of that video still around and its in a mustang compilation. Its the very last video. You just hear the guy say god damn lol

Last edited:

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
If i remember correctly both of those S351s are in the stroked 408, 750-800hp range. That was retarded power for a street car in the early 2000's.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Crazy isn't it? Now guys are making 1800+ and we're just like...yet another Lambo/GTR/etc

Not only that.. they are STREET driving these 1800+ cars.

Back then 1800 was full blown gutted out race car.

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Correction to the above mods I stated: 383 stroker, with a YSI trim blower! :) still waiting to hear back on the video. Sorry to make you wait....

Users who are viewing this thread