Ugh.. need a 4 door truck...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The seat is deep enough for a person to sit on, but not for her to curl up and lay down. Same problem on the floor, it's got plenty of room for your knees, but just not a good area for her to lay down. Shes about 45 lbs, so she's not small. I also have the optional storage under the seats, so i cant fold the seats up and let her just have the whole rear.

She makes due on short trips, most of the time she actually just sits up and looks out the window, and on longer trips i put the suitcase on the floor and her pillow over the seat / suitcase and it works out fine. She has "enough" room, i just wish she had a little more. A small complaint in the grand scheme of things.

I'm not understanding how your medium sized dog doesnt fit in a TRUCK... lol

From the picture, he seems to fit just fine.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
4 doors, just not 4 handles..
The_trucks_1st_cruise_night_day_6_001.jpg

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Kinda agree on the Raptor.

At the very least they handle surprisingly well.

venmos1

Established Member
I know this is a ford site, and the f150 is a nice truck, but what about the ram 1500? You can get good lease deals on an express (4 door) 4x4. with the5.7, 8 speed and 392 rear, they go good and i average 17 in the winter and 18 warmer months (No highway). I drove a new silverado with the 5.3 and 6 sp yesterday, and while it rode down the road great, it drove stiff and tight. my ram (2016) rides and drives much better.

Voltwings

Established Member
I know this is a ford site, and the f150 is a nice truck, but what about the ram 1500? You can get good lease deals on an express (4 door) 4x4. with the5.7, 8 speed and 392 rear, they go good and i average 17 in the winter and 18 warmer months (No highway). I drove a new silverado with the 5.3 and 6 sp yesterday, and while it rode down the road great, it drove stiff and tight. my ram (2016) rides and drives much better.

I can see where you're coming from, but that was the exact reason i liked the Silverado so much. I test drove an old 2012 ecoboost and it drove like i would expect a big truck to; soft, floaty, vague... i understand they do it for comfort, but i want some damn precision. Fast forward to the 15+ F-150s and their response is pretty sharp, same as the Silverado we test drove. I like a responsive vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread