TYSON FURY VS. DEONTAY WILDER 3 (2021) - Awesome Fight - George Foreman says best ever!

quad

Established Member
I watched this amazing fight last night. Huge respect for both fighters. Deontay Wilder put up one hell of a resistance and knocked Fury down twice. But Tyson Fury was just too much and he mauled Wilder after that. And even then Wilder would fight back. They both showed a lot of heart in this epic rematch.

The only negative for Wilder is he was a bad sport and refused to congratulate his opponent after his loss. Perhaps he will eventually recognize that he legitimately lost.

Here is a low resolution video of the full fight. I watched a better quality version with the intros. Well worth a watch!

Uncropped Version

Cropped Version

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
That was a crazy fight, congrats to Fury for beating him the 3rd time now. That should seal the Fury vs Wilder trilogy.

quad

Established Member
Freaking awesome battle from two warriors!
I was shocked when I watched it last night. Must say I felt bad for Wilder and was rooting for him a few times. He showed heart! He does not have to hang his head low with this kind of performance. Even though he lost he gave it everything and gained a lot of respect from many, never mind the fact that he would not congratulate Fury.

Someone asked Eddie Hall on his youtube channel if he would ever agree to fight Tyson Fury and he said he'd rather jump from a skyscaper. Eddie sparred with Fury's cousin, Hughie Fury, in 2017 and wanted out of the ring after getting hit 3 times in the first 30 seconds.

Thor did mention he would be game fighting Fury. Looking at the two Thor looks a lot stronger but Fury would KO him probably in the 1st round. If he had Fury's skill, experience. stamina and speed it would be a different matter lol! Too much muscle can be a negative in a fight.

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
It was insane how much damage wilder took. Dudes got to be brain damaged from that beating, round 5 till he was KO’d.

Adower

Established Member
Wilder isn't a technical boxer at all. He's a puncher and relies to land that right hand. You can see that Fury has the head movement and foot work versus Wilder who is stiff legged.

In the 2nd fight Wilder landed a right hand as hard as he could on Fury and Fury got up. Then and there Wilder knew his punchers chance went out the window.

quad

Established Member
I made my wife watch this fight lol! She felt bad for Wilder and agreed he went down with his shield like a warrior. You can see in the footage he was holding his hand at points because it was broken. Yet he kept going. I am blown away by his resolve.

e489ebac5132fb226c4b6e7684a37a83

Deontay Wilder’s co-manager believes the fighter would “embrace” Tyson Fury if he were to encounter him again.

Wilder didn’t shake Fury’s hand after their trilogy fight which the British star won after knocking Wilder out. Fury called him an “idiot” post-fight for his lack of sportsmanship.

But Shelly Finkel believes Wilder’s mind wasn’t there which is why he didn’t shake Fury’s hand.

“Him and I have spoke about that and he does [respect Fury],’ Finkel told The Sun. “I think his mind wasn’t really there, I think if Deontay saw Fury now he would give him a big embrace.”

Wilder was knocked down three times in the fight and was taken to hospital after its conclusion. The American has also been suspended from the sport for six months unless he can get cleared by a doctor.

Now he’s recovering, Finkel added he has commended Fury for his performance.

“He’s doing well, he gives all credit to Fury to perform the way he did. But early in the fight Deontay, probably around the third round, when he got hit, he got hit by the ear and it threw his equilibrium off.

“And I was watching and I said, ‘what happened to his legs?’ Because he trained so hard. He also, somewhere in the middle rounds, broke his right hand behind the third knuckle and he has to have that fixed next week. He has to have surgery, the knuckle is OK, it’s the bone behind the knuckle that broke.”

quad

Established Member
It was insane how much damage wilder took. Dudes got to be brain damaged from that beating, round 5 till he was KO’d.
I watched the second fight again. That was just as brutal. Wilder definitely did better in the third fight. He apparently has the hardest punch in boxing right now and he had a punchers chance against Fury. Fury is just so skilled and fast for someone his size. And he has a 2" reach advantage over Wilder.

The only way Wilder beats Fury is if he gets a few good heavy punches in succession or Fury is totally out of shape.

In the third fight where Wilder landed that big punch right in Fury's face Tyson was smart enough to go down to prevent more punishment. If he had stayed up it could have gotten ugly for him. It looked like he could have stayed up if he wanted to. He was not knocked down outright but the punch certainly did some damage. Fury can take some punishment! It looks to me like he has a strong chin.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I watched this amazing fight last night. Huge respect for both fighters. Deontay Wilder put up one hell of a resistance and knocked Fury down twice. But Tyson Fury was just too much and he mauled Wilder after that. And even then Wilder would fight back. They both showed a lot of heart in this epic rematch.

The only negative for Wilder is he was a bad sport and refused to congratulate his opponent after his loss. Perhaps he will eventually recognize that he legitimately lost.

Here is a low resolution video of the full fight. I watched a better quality version with the intros. Well worth a watch!

Thanks for posting that video link. Yep, that was an epip fight, for sure. Fury is a beast!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It was still good, though. This was one of those fights that made a Pay To View really worth it.

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
I regretted not buying the first fight but didn't make the same mistake for the last two. Definitely a trilogy for the ages.

I'd like to see AJ vs Wilder and Fury vs Uysk with the winners fighting each other.

Users who are viewing this thread