Tyson...droppin peeps

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I learned how to throw a good hook from watching him. It's brutal!

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
even the first time he was losing a fight against douglas and almost out on his feet, his instincts were so great that he was still was able to see the opportunity and drop him with that uppercut in the 8th. he was sick

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I was watching Tyson on YouTube today! Lol.

He was insanely fast with so much power! He was scary.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I loved watching Tyson. The only time I ever cared about boxing was when Tyson was fighting. He was brutal until he tried to bite off Holyfields ear.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Watched that one and many others on PPV. We always had family watch parties with 25-30 people for major fights.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I worked with a guy who boxed Tyson (Hector Mercedes). He was a big Puerto Rican guy, out of shape by the time I knew him. He worked at the same office installation company as me back in the early 2000s, out of Billerica MA.
I didn't know he was Tyson's first fight though 'til I looked him up just now.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Tyson brought boxing back to relevancy in the 90s. I remember watching all the ppv fights with my dad

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I remember being 10 years old with my family in Las Vegas when Tyson had his first fight back after getting out of prison against McNeeley in 1995. I just remember seeing all the pink, orange, yellow, red, and every other bright colored pimp suit you could imagine all throughout the MGM Grand as we walked through. So many pimps with their hoes walking around that night lol.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Tyson brought boxing back to relevancy in the 90s. I remember watching all the ppv fights with my dad
My dad and i did the same...we used to watch monday night fights on USA channel every week too...daw lots of good fights and future champs there

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Had to watch that video a second time. Tyson a BEAST. Fearless. Non-stop aggression. I remember his early fights well. There was no stopping him. That punk on the plane who antagonized Mike is very lucky that didn't happen when Mike was younger.

Users who are viewing this thread