Tyranny

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I remember hearing about this on the reopen nc Facebook page. This is how it is in government unfortunately. Seems like only the ones that are yes men move up to these positions. They don’t care about their position in the community, just a pay check. They are making 90-130k for police chief. Some people will choose not to do the right thing in order to keep that high paying job. We had an owner of a tattoo shop arrested in Apex when he tried to open. He is right about the revenue, every single big corporation has been open and Cooper is trying his best to kill the small businesses of NC.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I remember hearing about this on the reopen nc Facebook page. This is how it is in government unfortunately. Seems like only the ones that are yes men move up to these positions. They don’t care about their position in the community, just a pay check. They are making 90-130k for police chief. Some people will choose not to do the right thing in order to keep that high paying job. We had an owner of a tattoo shop arrested in Apex when he tried to open. He is right about the revenue, every single big corporation has been open and Cooper is trying his best to kill the small businesses of NC.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I been following this guy since he started, him and Nick Bare. Awesome guy from how he seems in his videos. Crazy police would target an SOF guy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

You ever hear those stories or see in movies where the senior enlisted get mad at the SOF guys for having long hair or beards or otherwise not being in regs? That's who that captain is. He is the type that gets upset when people don't do what HE wants them to do. He hasn't been able to think for himself since he stepped on the yellow foot prints at boot camp.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Some Cops are really good at giving other Cops black eyes...... smh. Sometimes commons sense gets in the way of EGO.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I really admire someone who can remain as calm as he does. I'd tell the cop to lick my nuts and f-off.

Users who are viewing this thread