TX2k8....who wants to come play?

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
haha you guys think your going to drive down there and be beating these cars?

I just called and told my buddy about this thread.

If you pull up next to a white supra, stock body and CCW classics be ready, he has already gotten ahold of a couple of terminators already :)

600rwhp cobras just aint gonna cut it down there.

Also, here are some pics: http://horsepowerjunkies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63447

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
i rolled up with the Whippled GT (didnt park up front with him... lol however he was a kool, nice and down to earth guy) i was in the back lot chilling with a few GSXR 1000's... might have see me running around with the Corona-Extra bike jacket on tho :)

all in all: another bad ass 2K meet!!!!

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
haha you guys think your going to drive down there and be beating these cars?

I just called and told my buddy about this thread.

If you pull up next to a white supra, stock body and CCW classics be ready, he has already gotten ahold of a couple of terminators already :)

600rwhp cobras just aint gonna cut it down there.

Also, here are some pics: http://horsepowerjunkies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63447

I mean there were a bunch of fast supras out there, but most of the stupid fast cars didnt really run the streets. The TT viper literally sat on the side of the hotel all day and nite. Had dust all over it.

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
so much for the "put me on the list" that i heard from all ya'll......we're goin out again tonight to bust some ass again
if you see a silver 04 on slicks/skinnies come find me. we don't do our racing behind the keyboards......

i had some shit come up but its all good.. we will be gettin our meet back up and runnin on the north side so when your back in town you should hit it up

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
man, ya'll really hung me out to dry as far as reppin' cobras was concerned.......but i held it down except for getting ****** ass 2nd place in the National Grudge-Racing Challenge......lost in the finals to a supra that went 9.97
i'll have the vid up this week

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
I was out there Friday night. I had a blast. Went on a fun run w/ a few supras. Saturday i laid low... Sunday i ate all day for easter... :) Nice seein ya the other night Tony.

TravisM

Established Member
Tony,

I cant remember the dudes name that rode with me with the Camera. He had a cobra that he was going TT with ?

He was a nice guy and I cant remember his screen name etc..

PS where are the vids he was taking ?

PM when you are going again and if I am in town I will join you.

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
Bro's I'm sorry I couldn't make it Friday, I really wanted too. I just put new Kooks headers on Friday, then I realized they forgot to put the dipstick back in the engine and then the intercooler pump quit working. Fixed all that on Sat and was ready to roll but never got an answer as to where to go until Tony call at 2:00 am. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Maybe next time. Installing new RAM Twin disc this week and other mods.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRt2xgqjuXY"]YouTube - TX2K8[/ame]

just found this one, first cobra is me....2nd one is emory
mine is on slicks/skinnies and has the black "COBRA" lettering on the back, his doesn't

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I cant remember the dudes name that rode with me with the Camera. He had a cobra that he was going TT with ?

RAZRS EDGE

And that cameraman above is an asshat.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
yeah, who the hell throws up the peace sign when your GTO is BARELY inching away

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Tony,

PS where are the vids he was taking ?

PM when you are going again and if I am in town I will join you.

Travis,

That would be me. I had a great time and it was good to meet you. I'll try and get your in-car footage up ASAP. I'll be down in the Houston area a lot come this summer as I will be moving to Dallas so we'll have a chance to meet up again.

-Graycen

TravisM

Established Member
Travis,

That would be me. I had a great time and it was good to meet you. I'll try and get your in-car footage up ASAP. I'll be down in the Houston area a lot come this summer as I will be moving to Dallas so we'll have a chance to meet up again.

-Graycen

Graycen,

Cool dude, Ya definatly had a BLAST. I would love to see that video. We need to do it again soon. I would like to run Tony again.

Users who are viewing this thread