Two trips to the track after the Paxton.....

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
and I pulled the trigger on a converter.

Was really trying to get the stock suspension/stock converter/no WG setup to 10s and I'm sure it's doable with more data logging and tuning but eh, screw it.

Larry/Stretch/Grn13 told me he did 1.38s with the 2C on his Paxton so I went 2C.

Here is to hoping I can get SOMEWHAT close to 1.38s (1.4-1.5 and I'd be happy)

Time to wait for the converter to be made....:bored:

throthaduece85

spinning not winning
Established Member
I always appreciate it when someone wants to put the numbers on the scoreboard at the end of the track, not JUST dyno number chasing! Party on Garth :banana:

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
Car made 610hp 510 tq on a mustang dyno through the auto and on the 3.8 pulley with the shift point at 7200 rpms (due to stock OPG), it kept making more power higher up but it's a daily.
It's now on the 3.6 pulley making a pound or two more of boost. Numbers unknown, don't really care.
I don't really care about the dyno numbers...

First time at the track I ran 11.1 @ 131.4 mph .... last trip out I managed 11.08 @ 126mph.

Next time out with the 2C it WILL run 10s and I'll data log and then go back and run even better (hopefully, lol)

5.0 Silverback

Established Member
2C probably a good call for a DD. 3C would have been good too but might make DD driving a bitch if you commute with a lot of stop n go traffic/lights. With the right tuning high-mid 10's should be ez now.

Whats your best 60' with the current paxton/auto?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Car made 610hp 510 tq on a mustang dyno through the auto and on the 3.8 pulley with the shift point at 7200 rpms (due to stock OPG), it kept making more power higher up but it's a daily.
It's now on the 3.6 pulley making a pound or two more of boost. Numbers unknown, don't really care.
I don't really care about the dyno numbers...

First time at the track I ran 11.1 @ 131.4 mph .... last trip out I managed 11.08 @ 126mph.

Next time out with the 2C it WILL run 10s and I'll data log and then go back and run even better (hopefully, lol)

Fantastic! Toss on the converter, smaller pulley, add some good gas and a degree or two of ignition advance and she should go DEEP 10s at mid 130s.

When is next track visit?

streetmuscle07

Established Member
A few suspension upgrades will definitely get your there also.nice build.in for the results..any plans for a e85 tune?

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
Eventually gonna upgrade the fuel system and go smaller pulley and e85 but I want to do OPGs first.

I also have an IG for my car.
@forcefedcoyote if anyone wants to follow along.

5abac6711cf1d49c2c4319add624253a.jpg

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Looks nice. Everyone seems to love their Circle-Ds. It's going to knock down your times a lot.

2012csgt

Established Member
I love my 2c. Only regret is I should of done it sooner. I was worried cause I DD mine and once it was in and Lund made the adjustments its really awesome and fun to drive. You'll be happy you bit the bullet. PS. Your engine bay looks very nice OP.

Users who are viewing this thread