WANTED: TWO STOCK 1996-997 COBRA WHEELS

98mdsnake

Established Member
Looking for two stock 1996-1997 Cobra wheels that are in excellent shape and free from any defects. I live in Leesburg,VA and willing to pay shipping depending on selling price and what shipping would be. Thanks

cobrasvt57

Established Member
I've got two sets i stashed back 94-95 and a set of 96-97. Hate to tell you any free from defects wheels are on cars that are stored or stashed back so if need people can put it back to original. What I'm saying is You're highly highly unlikely to find any that are in the shape you ask. If you truly want some just buy a set and have them restored to new. And if you do find what your looking for it's going to cost especially if shipping is needed. Just saying but Good Luck and i hope you find some.

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Looking for two stock 1996-1997 Cobra wheels that are in excellent shape and free from any defects. I live in Leesburg,VA and willing to pay shipping depending on selling price and what shipping would be. Thanks

Check eBay - there's been quite a few 96-97 (and the 94 Pace Car, which is the same rim) singles and sets out there over the last few months.

I've been looking for a set of 94/95's (non-Pace); my thread is in here separately and can't find a decent set.

The problem I've seen with some of the restored offerings online from wheel vendors is for whatever reason, the slot that is normally on the face of the 94-98 rim that is used to remove the center cap - is missing (filled in). So I'm not about to pay nearly $200 per rim for a resto that is incorrect - and one where it would be practically impossible to remove the center cap without damage done to the rim surface.

98mdsnake

Established Member
Hey Phil,

Thanks for the reply. Ya I've been on eBay and FB market place. I saw there were two vendors on eBay. One was ridiculously priced and the other had sold the two they had before I messaged them. Thanks for the heads up on the issue with the slots. I did find this link for a vendor. They seem to be priced decent and offer free shipping. Looks like they also have the 94/95 style.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread