Two more excellent reasons to hate Treynor

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Question, what do you think about Lamborghini's?

Not sure if you have ever owned one

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
I think I found a pic of Treynor.
dosequis_interesting.jpg

Congrats on attaining yet another car I will probably only drive in a sim.

FSSNK

Established Member
Damn! I knew you were wealthy, but how much do you make to impulse buy a Ferrari(I don't expect an answer lol)?:banana:

It's not what he makes., it's what he has. Congrats on the purchase Ben, nice car!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
YES - Mustangs have a special place in my heart. I really really like the '13 GT500. I test drove a '12 5.0 and thought it was a great car. My only hesitation is that I suspect I'd rarely drive it - it's a tough garage competition each morning when you're vying for attention with a McLaren, two Ferraris, two AMGs, and a V10 R8.

Well that is an excellent point (lol). Well you could always have a Mustang to drive whenever you start getting too used to the exotics. ;-)

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
YES - Mustangs have a special place in my heart. I really really like the '13 GT500. I test drove a '12 5.0 and thought it was a great car. My only hesitation is that I suspect I'd rarely drive it - it's a tough garage competition each morning when you're vying for attention with a McLaren, two Ferraris, two AMGs, and a V10 R8.

can we get a hint for the second reason? :D

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Question, what do you think about Lamborghini's?
Not sure if you have ever owned one

I love the way the Gallardo looks.

Christine and I test drove a LP560-4 Spyder in 2010. The frame creaked over pavement irregularities, the seat heaters didn't, the e-gear was jerky and upshifted very early, and the transmission failed (dash warning light + cloud of smoke from engine bay + smell of burning clutch) during the test drive. When we limped back to dealer, I asked about the warranty and they told me there was no coverage for clutch issues even though customers sometimes wore them out in 500 miles.

So I bought an Audi R8 V10 - same drivetrain, but reliable and warrantied.

can we get a hint for the second reason? :D

No second reason? "My only hesitation is [...]"

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I've fixed it for you :-D

Awesome!

Saw the first thread you posted a couple of days ago, school has had me busy so I guess I missed the start of this thread Monday night. Nothing like seeing someone living the dream after working hard to get an education and a great job. :beer:

Looking forward to the the posting of Mclaren pics Friday evening or Saturday.

99BlownVert

Established Member
Wow, if I was in your financial situation I would go and buy 1 car.....a 1500awhp Lambo from Underground Racing. You have great taste and beautiful cars, congrats!

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
The awesomness is too much for tapatalk to handle. The picks cause a force close lol.
Beautiful car!

Users who are viewing this thread