Two more excellent reasons to hate Treynor

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
dont waste your money on maisto. Get auto art and you wont question the price.

I actually have a maisto 2013 Viper gts and a 2017 Viper ACR. The difference and attention to detail is night and day. $50ish vs $200 tho.

But then i wouldnt have a whole bunch of 1:18 cars. I’m not treynor lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, higher end modelers like Auto Art are more expensive for a reason. The overall detailing is much better. I was once an avid diecast model collector, and diecast model like Maisto were never considered due to the cheaper appearance. Auto Art diecast models are well worth the additional cost IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cali_kr

King of the Road
Established Member
View attachment 1642936 OK, this isn't a new car yet -- but I did get a most welcome phone call from Ford today...

That is OUTSTANDING news Ben,

A good friend of mine got the call and going with the Heritage as well.

I am thrilled as he has invited me to go with him to Markham to see his car at Multimatic. Timeline is in flux now with COVID, but he thinks October...

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
The 1st MkII, the show car, has cats (strange to me), was curious if yours did. The cats on the street car are easily seen looking in the rear screens just above the diffuser they are just in front of the muffler. They are very large.

I believe the MK II is cat-free or at least cat-light; the turbo spool is very obvious when you're near the car.

Users who are viewing this thread