Two more excellent reasons to hate Treynor

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
A buddy from highschool who works for Ford on the FGT marketing team just posted this. Haven't seen a matte black one yet I dont think.

Screenshot_20190329-203501_Brave.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
A buddy from highschool who works for Ford on the FGT marketing team just posted this. Haven't seen a matte black one yet I dont think.

View attachment 1562666

Yasss. When they first launched the configurator I made mine matte black with matte carbon fiber lowers, gloss carbon fiber wheels, Alloy stripes, orange calipers, and orange interior. Of course, I didn't get an invite, and couldn't afford it if I did, but it didn't stop me from drooling over it occasionally.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Yasss. When they first launched the configurator I made mine matte black with matte carbon fiber lowers, gloss carbon fiber wheels, Alloy stripes, orange calipers, and orange interior. Of course, I didn't get an invite, and couldn't afford it if I did, but it didn't stop me from drooling over it occasionally.

It's the freakin Batmobile in matte!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Well he now has the 2 McLarens in there, neither of which are yellow, so I say keep shakin it up!

@treynor any chance of a new super high res garage pic? Co-workers were busting my balls I've been rocking the same background on my monitors since I've worked there. Always get "is that someone's real garage".

Edit: Note to self: Dont come in and post without reading the last few. What the hell is that gorgeous creature?!

Last edited:

bullitt2735

Established Member
nice! I got to sit in the Pista over the summer while I was the the Lemans 24hr race. Probably the best looking modern Ferrari in my opinion. The carbon work even in the interior doors looked awesome

Users who are viewing this thread