Two more excellent reasons to hate Treynor

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Guys, keep in mind that he received the letter. He hasn't said whether he's following through yet.

On a related note, Ben, please tell me you're not passing this up.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Guys, keep in mind that he received the letter. He hasn't said whether he's following through yet.

On a related note, Ben, please tell me you're not passing this up.
I have tossed and turned over some car opportunities in my life. This was not one of those opportunities I had the acceptance forms notarized and back in Ford's hands within 24 hours.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

blk02edge

Established Member
Cool, cant wait to see the pics in 2 years lol. Hopefully you can get us an accurate laguna seca time as well.

What are some of the top cars you regret passing on, or maybe not regret but are still interesting?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I have tossed and turned over some car opportunities in my life. This was not one of those opportunities I had the acceptance forms notarized and back in Ford's hands within 24 hours.

Is it going to be yellow also?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I may go a different direction with this one.

giphy.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I may go a different direction with this one.

Since that one guy that does all the racing videos has a yellow one I think that's a good idea. Interested to see what you choose. I think they look good in that deep red color. You should look up Brandy Wine and see what you think about that. It looks great on anything. Ford also has a factory candy red tricoat that they use on the Superduty and some of the other cars. Probably dont want to use a color they use on the rest of the lin up but it would look good on an FGT.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Since that one guy that does all the racing videos has a yellow one I think that's a good idea. Interested to see what you choose. I think they look good in that deep red color. You should look up Brandy Wine and see what you think about that. It looks great on anything. Ford also has a factory candy red tricoat that they use on the Superduty and some of the other cars. Probably dont want to use a color they use on the rest of the lin up but it would look good on an FGT.
DsyS_esUUAAHSnw.jpg

If it's not Yellow, he will need a new garage.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Im typically not a yellow guy.

That said, a yellow GT would definitely work.

So would a yellow Terminator, i suppose.
I have enjoyed Ben's taste in, well, everything. Yellow cars have that certain je ne sais quoi.

And I agree, my car would look good in his garage.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I have enjoyed Ben's taste in, well, everything. Yellow cars have that certain je ne sais quoi.

And I agree, my car would look good in his garage.

Cant say i disagree with any of that.

Although i must say his cars would look much better in my garage than mine in his.

Users who are viewing this thread