Two 1200+ whp cars battling on the street

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
So are you using the 1d tables in the Holley to pull timing when the front wheel speed and drive shaft speed get out of sync? I have a similar setup on my car, but haven't done much testing with it. I also just picked up a set of 555's for the street as they last much better than Mickeys and I want to save my Hoosiers for the track. I know a few people that have been able to do very well with the nitto's on the street using a vbox. Car runs good too btw.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
So are you using the 1d tables in the Holley to pull timing when the front wheel speed and drive shaft speed get out of sync? I have a similar setup on my car, but haven't done much testing with it. I also just picked up a set of 555's for the street as they last much better than Mickeys and I want to save my Hoosiers for the track. I know a few people that have been able to do very well with the nitto's on the street using a vbox. Car runs good too btw.
My tuner set it all up, definitely using advanced tables. Not sure if it's a 1d or 2d table, I haven't looked at it. He has a percentage of slip set up so if it slips more than what he specifies, it starts to pull the timing out to get the tire back under it. I have a dragy, works very similar to a vbox at a whole bunch less cost. Also the Holley can record the same info on the datalog. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread