Two 03 Sonic Blue Cobras near Rhinebeck, NY

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Yesterday, Saturday around 3 pm I saw a SB Coupe going westbound on the Kingston-Rhinecliff bridge and a few minutes later I saw another SB Coupe going north on Route 9G near Rhinebeck. Was it anyone from this group?

BiLL1024

Established Member
Was not me , but I am in dutchess county . If you see a teal 93 thats me , not alot of them around .Going to the car show at the fairgrounds on saturday the 2nd.should be a good show just hope the weather is nice.

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Its funny, for the past 18 months, I've seen maybe 2 or 3 03-04 Cobras in my travels, but yesterday I see 2 sonic blue 03 Cobras about 5 minutes apart. I plan to go to the Rhinebeck show on Sunday the 2nd. Saturday is for imports, rods and customs cars. Sunday is for antiques and up to 1977. I'll watch for you in my travels throughout Dutchess County.

Last edited by a moderator:

BiLL1024

Established Member
I love that blue looks real sweet ,nice ride.

My boss has a yellow 03 and a blue 70mach1 and a 66 2+2 .
Yes saturday is the 1st ,when I will go. Also friday nights at the McD's in Highland NY there is a cruse in I try to make that , gets packed some nights when the weather is nice. Stop in one friday.

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by BiLL1024
I love that blue looks real sweet ,nice ride.

My boss has a yellow 03 and a blue 70mach1 and a 66 2+2 .
Yes saturday is the 1st ,when I will go. Also friday nights at the McD's in Highland NY there is a cruse in I try to make that , gets packed some nights when the weather is nice. Stop in one friday.

Your boss has a Yellow 03? Did he get it from Miracle Ford? I'll have to try and check out the Highland cruise one of these Fridays. There is supposed to be a pretty good cruise at Advance Auto in Newburgh on Saturday nights. I heard about it from a fellow 03 Cobra owner who lives near Newburgh. I have been to the cruise night down at Bear Mountain on Wednesday nights. This one is gigantic. They get like 600-700 cars there. And its free. This one I go to at least twice a month.

Last edited by a moderator:

BiLL1024

Established Member
I dont think he did .I remember him going away to pick it up somewhere. I will ask him where he got it when I see him tomorrow . The one at advanced is the same bunch as the thursday night at the old mays mall in fishkill . And in fishkill on friday on rt 82 at the AnP there is a good turn out also .I havent been to Bear mt. yet . Hope to this year .

Users who are viewing this thread