Twin turbo Modular Powered Cobra

Ninesecsnake

Boost Addict
Established Member
Tunedin302- yes we removed the coolant bypass system.

We had to move a few cars around today so I took a few outside pictures to show how much of a sleeper this car is going to be.

229695634.jpg

229695667.jpg

229695897.jpg

229695959.jpg

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I have very high hopes on this car since I first saw pics of it and hearing of your skills. I tend to stay to the facts but this could be the street beast in the midwest. And for sure here in c.r., assuming you get traction. Lots of talk around here. :rockon:

2kx2

Established Member
Looks awesome. I was thinking of doing something very similar except with a 2V.

Ninesecsnake

Boost Addict
Established Member
A quick update:
6-7lbs of boost, 17 degrees of timing: 520rwhp and 525rwtq. We just wanted to make sure everthing was working, all is good, we will turn the boost up a little next weekend. These numbers are with the C4, I am changing to a 4r75w soon

It drives like a stock mustang, and was quiet even without exhaust.

We spun it to just over 5000rpm, I cant wait to see what it does on 20lbs and more rpm.

Ryan

Last edited:

Ninesecsnake

Boost Addict
Established Member
Today was a good day, 883rwhp 713rwtq @ 23lbs of boost and 16 degres of timing. We would have went higher but the wastegates were blowing open, I'm going to order heavier springs tomorrow. All in all it was a GREAT day. If you do the math, with a 20 percent drivetrain loss, its a 1060hp at the motor, not bad for 334cuin.

I have to say a HUGE Thank You to Joey and the whole Excessive Autosports team, without them none of this would have been possible.

Ryan

carguy19

Established Member
Ninesecsnake said:
Today was a good day, 883rwhp 713rwtq @ 23lbs of boost and 16 degres of timing. We would have went higher but the wastegates were blowing open, I'm going to order heavier springs tomorrow. All in all it was a GREAT day. If you do the math, with a 20 percent drivetrain loss, its a 1060hp at the motor, not bad for 334cuin.

I have to say a HUGE Thank You to Joey and the whole Excessive Autosports team, without them none of this would have been possible.

Ryan

Now just tub the car and put a 14 inch wide tire on it so it will stick a little ;)

Looks amazing. Nice job.

Users who are viewing this thread