Twin turbo GT350 test drive ThatDudeinBlue

Zemedici

Established Member
That thing sounds like a beast! I wonder if @Zemedici took part in the build, I am pretty sure he works at Injected Engineering but I could be wrong.

yessir you're right. We did the car :) Customer is very happy with it

Talked to him last week, and asked 'well is it fast?'

his response, verbatim :

'Good god yeah it is! Y'all trying to kill me? holy shit!'

:)

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
whoa whoa. wait a minute. back up the bus. did he really flip from 93 to E85 on the fly? how is this possible? 2 gas tanks?

helloWorld

Established Member
I haven't watched the video, but I know for my 2013 Mustang GT, the tuner was able to use the wideband sensors to infer ethanol percentage, thus creating a flex fuel capable vehicle without having to actually have a flex fuel sensor in the car. I was able to switch and/or mix pump gas and E-85 whenever I wanted.

Zemedici

Established Member
whoa whoa. wait a minute. back up the bus. did he really flip from 93 to E85 on the fly? how is this possible? 2 gas tanks?

slightly misleading the way he worded it

Its got 2 boost settings, low (5-6psi) for pump gas, and 8psi for E85.

The car is on E85. However, yes it is flex fuel.

Zemedici

Established Member
I haven't watched the video, but I know for my 2013 Mustang GT, the tuner was able to use the wideband sensors to infer ethanol percentage, thus creating a flex fuel capable vehicle without having to actually have a flex fuel sensor in the car. I was able to switch and/or mix pump gas and E-85 whenever I wanted.

all of this. ;)

Stopsign32v

Established Member
So on the pump gas tune he didn't smell anything but on the E85 tune he "got a whiff of corn"....But was on E85 the whole time?

Zemedici

Established Member
So on the pump gas tune he didn't smell anything but on the E85 tune he "got a whiff of corn"....But was on E85 the whole time?

yeah, I contribute it to more throttle input / boost / slight exaggeration for the camera :) ;)

as far as I know the car was / is on E85

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
badass ass.. cant stand the dude..

I much prefer Matt Farah for the fun reviews

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can only imagine how he felt nailing the throttle on that beast. Someone out there has one heck of a fun-to-drive GT-350. :p

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Funny how things change over the years. I remember when Aric was at Team with Jeff (Mo's still?), Dillard (ProLine) still had his green cobra, Ron (Vengeance) had his red SS, Ivey with the supra and so many more at Barrett ripping up the streets. That seems like ages ago now. Aric was always the wiz kid with the modulars and it shows.

That car is tits, I saw it one day on my way in to work. Very unassuming but I'm sure that's a bad bitch on the highway. Looks like he was coming back from Acworth on 41 in the vid, the owner live up here by me?

Zemedici

Established Member
Funny how things change over the years. I remember when Aric was at Team with Jeff (Mo's still?), Dillard (ProLine) still had his green cobra, Ron (Vengeance) had his red SS, Ivey with the supra and so many more at Barrett ripping up the streets. That seems like ages ago now. Aric was always the wiz kid with the modulars and it shows.

That car is tits, I saw it one day on my way in to work. Very unassuming but I'm sure that's a bad bitch on the highway. Looks like he was coming back from Acworth on 41 in the vid, the owner live up here by me?

Oh shit we Got an OG! What's up man

Customer lives up in Tennessee

Users who are viewing this thread