Trevor@FatFab

Hello everyone,

Our shop, Fathouse Fabrications, recently finished up its latest Twin Turbo GT350 1000R build. This particular car made 1143 whp on 15 psi running on Ignite Red fuel. Below is the dyno video as well some pictures of the twin turbo set up.

2qmqb94.jpg

2njg7jn.jpg

2gsj2nl.jpg

21ongwh.jpg

2ec2hap.jpg

29as8q8.jpg

9q8pc3.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That is a killer looking set-up. Killer welds and bends.
Isn't the owner worried about the cylinder walls, or is that why the power/torque is of a gradual increase and not sudden jump?

MG0h3

Established Member
Wow! Nice job!

I thought the TB looked small on the picture of the new GT500 engine but it appears to be of similar size as the one on this 350.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn that’s a bad bitch but no way In hell id stand close to that stock block car during a pull

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So what will a kit like that cost? and which Turbo's are they?

Ben@fatfab

Oh boy

What size turbos? 6466?

This kit was built with Garrett Gen2 GTX 3582r turbos. This power was made on 14.5psi

That is a killer looking set-up. Killer welds and bends.
Isn't the owner worried about the cylinder walls, or is that why the power/torque is of a gradual increase and not sudden jump?

We are certainly testing the limits of the stock block and that is why we limit tq. We are working with MPR to get a nice built engine in another car we are doing to push even harder!

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Damn, that's serious power. Too much for some of those parts, I gotta think. Nicely done. Your TIG guy knows how to weld, that's for sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread