Twin turbo coyote mustang vs modded Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R

Kiohtee

Established Member
Liter bikes are nasty as hell to about 130 or so.

How much boost Juiced?

A liter bike (and bigger) will pull as hard to 170mph as it does to 130mph. I now know this from personal experience. What we have here is a case of amazing driver with a stout setup versus an average rider a little too scared to open her up at lower speeds.

Case in point: the faster the roll, the further ahead the bike is. ;-) Bikes are nasty fast and extremely tough to beat racing to a somewhat reasonable speed (150ish or so).

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
So jealous of your setup.
Is this car more fun than your c6?

I loved my C6 and had a ton of fun with it. It's hard to say if the turbo mustang is more fun than the nitrous C6 as both are enjoyable for different reasons. You're hard pressed to find a better sounding engine than a cammed LS car, especially on some nitrous. Turbo+V8 sounds nasty in its own right too. These coyote motors are just so damn impressive, especially in stock form.

nice runs and love the editing

Thank you. Appreciate that as it's hard to make a quality video with only 1 damn gopro. haha

Yeah buddy! Nice runs

Wow. Very strong running car you got there.

Thank you

Figured it would take a built bottom end to hang with a modded liter bike
Nice runs!

At some point I'd like to put a built motor in but it's a slippery slope... (built trans, stronger rear, 10 pt cage etc) Maybe one day..

Damn nice runs bud :beer: pulling hard up top!

Thanks dude! When you heading over this way? NMRA?

Liter bikes are nasty as hell to about 130 or so.

How much boost Juiced?

8-8.5psi

Damn OP your setup just works, cant believe you are on stock motor too, bad ass!

Your setup kicks Ass............

Thanks guys, appreciate it

Awesome. What fuel are you on?

Pump E85

I love how the 2 and 3 honks get faster and faster. lol

Cool runs

Haha ya, after the first one, my boy was hopped up on adrenaline. It was like 52* outside and after the first race he goes "dude I'm not even cold anymore!" lol

A liter bike (and bigger) will pull as hard to 170mph as it does to 130mph. I now know this from personal experience. What we have here is a case of amazing driver with a stout setup versus an average rider a little too scared to open her up at lower speeds.

Case in point: the faster the roll, the further ahead the bike is. ;-) Bikes are nasty fast and extremely tough to beat racing to a somewhat reasonable speed (150ish or so).

Agree 100%. My boy on the kawi just got the bike about a month ago(he's had other bikes before including an R1 and such so he's not a noob rider persay) and wasn't able to put the power down from the 40 like he did from the 60. That was the first 60 roll I've done in my car and it's in a weird spot with the gearing. I don't like it at all. Mustangs aren't made to do supra rolls... lol. It's right at the bottom of 3rd so the hit is really slow and painful on my end. I don't think I would have caught him, even if I had more road though so we're going to do a 50 roll once he gets some more ride time. It should be a good run.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Agree 100%. My boy on the kawi just got the bike about a month ago(he's had other bikes before including an R1 and such so he's not a noob rider persay) and wasn't able to put the power down from the 40 like he did from the 60. That was the first 60 roll I've done in my car and it's in a weird spot with the gearing. I don't like it at all. Mustangs aren't made to do supra rolls... lol. It's right at the bottom of 3rd so the hit is really slow and painful on my end. I don't think I would have caught him, even if I had more road though so we're going to do a 50 roll once he gets some more ride time. It should be a good run.

Glad to see someone with a level head and some common sense! I wasn't trying to take anything away from your car BTW, because it's retarded fast. I'd love to race a stock liter bike or car that runs similar to yours.

BMR Tech

Good stuff JUIC3D.

And yeah, the rider on that bike is pretty experienced, and does quite well. He usually isn't leaving much on the table, and he doesn't like losing.

Users who are viewing this thread