Twin Turbo Cobra In Car Pull

BLK_03

Established Member

swervo

Established Member
God, that's awesome! Been following your build and I must say that's one of the baddest cobra's I've seen in a while. I cant wait to get a built block and turn the boost up on mine.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
very nice. i've used some of your write-ups in the past and you obviously know what you're doing. congrats

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Good luck with the break in man. Can't wait to see the vids with the boost turned up with a race gas tune! Good job getting that thing done so quick too.

BLK_03

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
seems kinda weak for turbo cobra but I guess at 10psi your doing pretty good. Crank up that boost asap....

At 10 psi, this thing is laughing at me right now. Just taking it easy for a bit to heat cycle everything and make sure there are no issues. The car has been down for a long time and honestly, I'd be just fine leaving it where it is and enjoying the hell out of the car for a while...

But I won't do that. Boost to come!!!! lol

BLK_03

Established Member
03whipedsnake said:
are you a mechanic by trade? becuase not many guys can install a turbo kit in there garage and tune it by themselves

Not a mechanic. But it would be my second choice of profession probably. I love doing stuff like this.

Jon Lund is helping to tune the car via email and logging.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread