Twin-Turbo, 6spd, '95 Mustang GT

Fox Fan

Average guy
Established Member
1995 Ford Mustang GT
Mileage: 15-20k on motor 140k on body (odometer reads: 114k)
VIN: 1FALP42T0SF286333
Price: $6k negotiable

Buyer pays shipping from Little Rock, AR, picks up in person, or I’m willing to deliver for a 25% non-refundable deposit within 300 miles (bank wire transfer, postal money-order, or paypal accepted, no personal checks). Car can be driven away without worry.

This is being listed on multiple websites. So interest should be addressed to my email account or a text/call to my cell phone. PMs or posted replies may not receive a response.

Engine:
Incon twin turbo kit
GT40X Aluminum heads (pedestal mount Part number M-6564-E351)
Edelbrock Performer intake
stock cam
FMS 1.72 (fully adjustable) rockers
chrome valve covers
FMS lifters
ARP push rods, and head studs
ford racing 75mm throttle body

Fuel:
Walbro GSS340 (255LPH) pump
Accufab AFPR
FMS 42 lb/hr injectors

Electronics:
MSD 6AL ignition system
Accel high output coil (extra part)
Brand new Taylor Spiro Pro spark plug wires
PLX (M500?) wideband O2 sensors with wireless datalogging capability
Tweecer RT piggyback programmable engine management

Drivetrain:
03 cobra 6 speed t-56
SFI scatter shield bell housing
Fidanza aluminum flywheel with replaceable inserts
SPEC stage 3 clutch disk with a Promotion Powertrain (600 ft-lbs) pressure plate
Promotion Powertrain custom heavy wall aluminum driveshaft
Promotion Powertrain Billet aluminum clutch quadrant
Promotion Powertrain Billet firewall adjuster
Promotion Powertrain adjustable clutch cable w/ heat shield
03 cobra rims and tires
Stock 2.73 gears (26mpg hwy)

Interior:
Mach 460 sound system
Sony Xplode head unit
Digital Wideband AFR Gauge
’02 GT 6-way adjustable seats with corresponding brackets

Exterior stuff:
- Projector style halo headlights
- Awesome VIS Carbon Fiber heat extractor hood
- Fiberglass side scoops
- Custom Black Vinyl Hard Top (unique look)
- Reflective/mirror tinted windows w/ lifetime warranty
- Flaming pony front emblem

Bad Stuff:
- A/C system: dryer and electronics are still on car. All of the original A/C parts (compressor, condenser, lines, etc…) come with the car. The parts were removed because the incon kit required a swap to a ’93 accessory setup. I have 90% of the brackets and parts needed to do the swap… just haven’t done it. Everything works and comes with the car.
- ABS light is on
- Speedo is inop due to compatibility issue with ’03 Cobra transmission ($200 fix)
- missing 3rd brake light on trunk
- tires have low tread
- Interior: Much of the interior was removed as I worked on the car through the years, and was not reinstalled. As I moved around, I do not have the interior pieces anymore. It needs rear seats, kick panels, lower door seal plates, all plastics from from driver’s seat back including the trunk. However, the dash, center console, and door panels are still in place. The passenger airbag was removed (not deployed) for a game console that was installed, but no longer present. For aesthetics, a replacement cover or air-bag should be reinstalled. The seats have cracking, but are still fully functional and comfortable.

Good stuff:
Car is rust free, No dents, no dings, panels line up nicely. Engine in excellent mechanical condition. The car runs strong, and sounds badass. It is a daily driver that needs very little to be in top form. The car has not been dynoed, but this setup made 420rwhp in my old fox-body at 9.5 psi. In this motor, it’s pushing 10.5 psi, and has run fine for 3 years and 15k miles or so.

This car looks good, and is awesome. If you want some affordable, unique, and tastefully modified old-school Ford muscle that's ready to destroy the latest and greatest factory offerings, don't waste your time and money building this car from scratch. Give me a call.

Pics:
Couldn't figure out how to post them here, so here are links to some pictures.
http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/1995-twin-turbo-6-spd.851661/#post-8565354
http://forums.corral.net/forums/mustangs-sale-wanted-1994-1998/1342767-twin-turbo-6spd-95-gt.html

Last edited:

95rooster

3rd hand info passer
Established Member
paint

Car is in the paint shop getting the hood and rims getting paint matched to the body.

maple

Established Member
Off topic as hell, you sir, have a great name!!! I think I found you on the ride of the week when my mach won. Bump for a dude with the same name as me. I can guarantee he's an outstanding person!!! In Georgia too!

95rooster

3rd hand info passer
Established Member
The twin turbo is moving to Little Rock AR. I will post the route before I leave. If you want to see it and live in the south between 32579 and 72204 lets make it happen. BTW its being driven because its the bomb as daily driver from hell.

95rooster

3rd hand info passer
Established Member
Car is now in Little Rock AR. Ran fantastic the whole way and still does. Fresh oil change last week with valvoline max life and motorcraft oil filter.

Fox Fan

Average guy
Established Member
Thought it would be worth $6k stock. Someone come get this amazing looking twin-turbo, 6 speed SN95. Lowering the price again, sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread