Twin Turbo 5.0 Build

BryanW

Established Member
Very nice Ken, very nice. What size are those turbos?

125mph and didnt even hit it for 3 seconds out of the gate, impressive :banana:

If you need to do any updates on that turbo kit, feel free to send the old stuff my way LOL :beer:

Ditty

Established Member
This build just makes me wanna max out the credit cards and void the hell out of the warranty!!! I love it SOO much. When it's time, THIS is going to be MY car! And maybe, just maybe it can be tuned for some road course duty! I'd LOVE to use the 'stang to whoop up on some FD RX-7's!!!

KenB

Established Member
Very nice Ken, very nice. What size are those turbos?

125mph and didnt even hit it for 3 seconds out of the gate, impressive :banana:

If you need to do any updates on that turbo kit, feel free to send the old stuff my way LOL :beer:

They are 60s

KenB

Established Member
This build just makes me wanna max out the credit cards and void the hell out of the warranty!!! I love it SOO much. When it's time, THIS is going to be MY car! And maybe, just maybe it can be tuned for some road course duty! I'd LOVE to use the 'stang to whoop up on some FD RX-7's!!!

Thanks, very much appreciated. We are doing a boss next to test fitment on a manual and also to test it on a road course. This car will also be going to the Texas Mile in March

KenB

Established Member
Got it all cleaned up and ready for the track rental! Hope the rain holds off.

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

KenB

Established Member
very sexy indeed. have you thought of a price for this kit once it's mass marketed?

No, Its too early to say. Thanks for the comments.

For those waiting on track times for today, unfortunately the rental got rained out. So the next opportunity will be Wednesday night.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Oh ok, ours got rained out as well. Bummer to hear the Sunday track rental was postponed too

KenB

Established Member
Oh ok, ours got rained out as well. Bummer to hear the Sunday track rental was postponed too

We probably could have gotten it in if we tried but it was a good call because it wouldn't have been good conditions. So we took the rain date instead. Will give me more time for more booooost. :)

KenB

Established Member
I'M gonna blow a gasket. Just found out that the track is closed for a private event on WEDNESDAY! WTF So it's looking like Friday.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
what did you guys do with the fuse box on the passenger side of the car? I think its a fuse box, I'm not even 100% sure but I know there is something over there.

Users who are viewing this thread