Twin Turbo 5.0 Build

KenB

Established Member
Kit is looking great! What size turbos are they? Expected power? What fuel will it be on? When's the built motor coming?

Thank you. 61mm, Hoping for 600 rwhp on 7 psi on the stock engine with no ice in the intercooler tank. At first it will be on 93 octane. Then we will turn the boost up a bit more and probably run MS109. Then the built engine with fuel system and probably E85.

The engine is being built now but won't go in until we are done doing all testing on this one. Then, we just drop in a fresh built engine and we will be close to done at that point.

Hoping for 1200+ RWHP after the build

Something to keep in mind, we will be heavy into boost control when we get to that point. Per gear etc. We want it driveable.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
I know Jake well and he is the absolute man! Also Frank Perdomo who is now working also at PBH. For those of you who don't know Jake, his personal car is a 9 second TT 98 Cobra that looks as stock as it gets. Good luck on the build!

I know Jake well and he is the absolute man! Also Frank Perdomo who is now working also at PBH. For those of you who don't know Jake, his personal car is a 9 second TT 98 Cobra that looks as stock as it gets. Good luck on the build!

:rockon:

I think a few of the guys on here may remember Jake's car..Pacific Green 97 Cobra with a custom aluminum intake he built himself, 24 injectors, gas and E85, and took part in the 2009 5.0 Mustangs KOTS event in Kentucky. Jake was also the brains behind the turbo kit in my car, and of course MANY other cars down here in S. Fla.

Needless to say I am SUPER freaking amped to see this Coyote run! I'll for sure have good professional quality pictures of the car once it's done. :thumbsup:

KenB

Established Member
Do you plan on building kits to sell? If so, how much? I want twin turbos!!!!

We are considering it. It will be awhile before any pricing would be determined. Just stay tuned to this thread for updates!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Melvo

Trying to be fast
Established Member
This looks awesome. I'd love to have this kit and it think it'll definitely make over 600whp on 7lbs

Users who are viewing this thread