Twin Turbo 2001 Zinc Yellow Cobra Vert. 888rwhp

TheycallmeDave

Established Member
There is no cage in the car. You can always put one in.

Since the value of my 2006 Corvette is quite a bit higher than Drews , the cage couldnt be at my expense and it would need to be installed before I would trade. There would be no negotiating on this critical item since its Drag Racing that i want to get into (legally) and its going to require a car with a cage .

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
Since the value of my 2006 Corvette is quite a bit higher than Drews , the cage couldnt be at my expense and it would need to be installed before I would trade. There would be no negotiating on this critical item since its Drag Racing that i want to get into (legally) and its going to require a car with a cage .

We would need payment for the cage and when transaction takes place we would refund you that money. If you changed your mind we do not need a cage expense for this car.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
If you are looking for a straight up trade then like Jeff said you could pay for the cage then once the trade happens we could send that money right back to you. I don't know about the trade details and if Jeff would be interested in trading my car plus some $ for yours w/ no cage, that's up to him. But I don't want to put a cage in it if its not sold for sure, that's just not the route I wanted to take w/ my car, I'm sure you understand. It sure would be a nasty lil bitch w/ a cage and a auto in it tho. High 9's wouldn't be a problem at all, you would be knockin on high 8's.

Users who are viewing this thread