TVS Supercharger install

bbeers

Looking for some help.. I just purchased a TVS blower, injectors,etc for my 2010 GT500 and I'm looking for directions/instructions on how to do the swap. Can you guys point me in the right direction as to where I would find this?

Thanks

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Search for racing TVS supercharger installation in Google. There is an actual set of instructions for the install.

Dont forget to swap over the dowels on the bottom of the supercharger.

fullboogie

Established Member
Dont forget to swap over the dowels on the bottom of the supercharger.

Yes! That one bit me when I noticed one dowel left over on my M122. It's a really easy swap, and there are several threads detailing the procedure.

SuperFly03

Established Member
I did it with 0 experience and 0 idea what to do. I pay for Alldata access and searched for the S/C swap instructions.

It cost me $5 for 5 years or whatever... worth every penny. I use it all the time.

WHT03SVTCOLO

Established Member
Yes! That one bit me when I noticed one dowel left over on my M122. It's a really easy swap, and there are several threads detailing the procedure.

Ah crap I missed this. Isn't the dowel just to locate the blower? Do you think it would be necessary to put in?

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
I would do it, even if its a small amount it could cause wear on the snout bearings over time. The blower could be off by a few tenths or less but its spinning very fast and has a lot of force on it when in the boost. Not to mention belt wear or slip.

doubleb

Established Member
i have a small, somewhat related question. Is there a gasket under the supercharger? If so would you need one from a 13/14?

Users who are viewing this thread