TVS guys jump in pls

jk_aktion

Established Member
Hey guys, going the TVS route and wondering if there is anyone here that is running a 3" upper with a Metco aux idler bracket. If so, what idler size, 100mm or 90mm?

I believe Rick is running a 90mm, but I believe he's using the VMP bracket setup which runs a little closer to pulley.

Reason why I ask is I'm running the 4# lower now and looks to be the best way to go for the TVS with a 3" upper.

cj428mach

Established Member
100mm metco will work on a tvs with a 3.0" pulley. A billetflow 100mm idler setup won't.

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Hey guys, going the TVS route and wondering if there is anyone here that is running a 3" upper with a Metco aux idler bracket. If so, what idler size, 100mm or 90mm?

I believe Rick is running a 90mm, but I believe he's using the VMP bracket setup which runs a little closer to pulley.

Reason why I ask is I'm running the 4# lower now and looks to be the best way to go for the TVS with a 3" upper.

Check the market, bdubbs is selling his metco bracket and idler - I believe he was running a 90mm. A 3" upper and 4lb lower is going to be too much boost for pump gas, you'll need to run e85 or Torco or race gas.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I'm sure Bdubbs will chime in soon, but im pretty sure he did have the Metco 100 and it cleared just fine.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup mine fits just fine with a 3" upper and 100mm pulley. I'm actually selling mine right now. Pm me if interested.

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
The only bracket that will NOT work is the newer design from billetflow. All others should work fine with a 3.0 upper. I personally have a 3.3 upper with a steeda bracket and 100mm pulley which has tons of room

jk_aktion

Established Member
100mm metco will work on a tvs with a 3.0" pulley. A billetflow 100mm idler setup won't.
Thank you very much, exactly what I needed to know!

Check the market, bdubbs is selling his metco bracket and idler - I believe he was running a 90mm. A 3" upper and 4lb lower is going to be too much boost for pump gas, you'll need to run e85 or Torco or race gas.
Yeah I'm e85 return already.

Yup mine fits just fine with a 3" upper and 100mm pulley. I'm actually selling mine right now. Pm me if interested.
Sweet, don't need it right now tho bdubbs. Thank you for the offer. I sold my single bearing kit and will upgrade to dual bearings when I get the TVS.

100 mm with a 3.0" here.....zero issues
Thank you!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds good, mine for sale is double bearing.

Users who are viewing this thread