TVS and New Tune?

08KR525

Established Member
Need advice. I just purchased a FRPP TVS that has been ported and polished and includes a high flow L&M elbow along with a 2.59" pulley. I'm currently running a 2.59" pulley along with a VMP 93 octane tune on my '08 KR. Should I retune for the TVS? Right now I just plan on installing the TVS and leaving it alone; maybe later on changing the TB and injectors. I don't want to have to keep purchasing different tunes every time I make a change. Your help is appreciated. :beer:

CBelleperche

Established Member
Why not order a hand held unit where they come with free tunes for life? Then you don't have to keep repurchasing. You just send them your update info and I believe they send you a new file you load onto the programmer then load onto the vehicle.

08KR525

Established Member
Why not order a hand held unit where they come with free tunes for life? Then you don't have to keep repurchasing. You just send them your update info and I believe they send you a new file you load onto the programmer then load onto the vehicle.

I purchased my SCT X3 Tuner from VMP. Do they do that? If so, that's great.

STERLING351

The Chuppacabra
Established Member
Are mail order tunes just as good as dyno tunes? Id imagine not just because of weather and the car not being tuned in the weather you run it in, so dont the tunes have to be less aggressive just so they are safe and compatible with any condition? Hope i made sense...

Users who are viewing this thread