Turbo S mini? WTF?

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
So on my way home, in my newer red 96 gt (that i got a few months back to replace my other red 96 gt that got totaled thanks to an illegal immigrant with no insurance last year) i was coming up the little mountain road i take to get home when i noticed some mini coming up fast, he had got next to me, seen that it said "Turbo S."

We were neck and neck going up hill, i was pulling away. Then came 2 sharp turns, he closed the gap and was on my ass in and out of the first sharp turn, i pulled away in the next long curve using my top end, then came the same Sharp 90 degree 2 lane turn(same one i drifted my other 96 infront of a C6Z last year) except this 96 GT i have wasnt setup as well suspension wise and wasnt gonna try to drift this corner, took it as fast as i could and this mini was on my bumper as we came out the turn he shot too the inside coimng out the turn but couldnt pass me as i was winding out 2nd and 3rd gear to pull away thankfully.

My 213 whp non pi held its own on in the twisties against that damn little pesky mini. Definitely need some more suspension. Car has raceland coilovers and that is it suspension wise. Dont wanna get shown up by that thing lol!

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Those mini's can take a turn like no other. I watched one beat a red light through an intersection, took the turn as if it was on rails.

Rebel302

Established Member
I used to have an R53(h/c/i/pulley/tune/susp/brakes)...most fun car I've ever owned. They do handle extremely well so congrats for holding on:thumbsup:. I've had a 3 cars actually crash trying to keep up with me out on some desert roads in Kuwait (no joke, they literally lost it and went off the road). To their luck, they weren't injured, but their cars and pride were. Would have brought it back with me if customs didn't give me such a hard time :nonono:...always said I'd get another one day:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread