Turbo Mach1 15psi Pump gas dyno graph

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I went up to Gearheads today to put my car on the dyno just to see how much power I was making on QT 93 octane pump gas at 15psi. I thought it was around 600rwhp maybe less, I was kinda shocked when I saw what it put down. Here is the graph.. Now do you think these blower cams work well for a turbo?

PumpGas15psi.jpg

Last edited:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
What size turbo are you running? Those are very sweet #s for that psi. About the same #s we made on 15psi w/pump on a 78mm Hellion car I built with cams, on an MD

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
I also have Comp stage 2 blower cams and made 749whp at 7500 rpms on 13psi.
Im surprised to see the power fall off up top, peak power on my graph is at 7500 and probly could have went higher. But I also and running a Sullivan intake and have a mild head port, so idk

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
I also have Comp stage 2 blower cams and made 749whp at 7500 rpms on 13psi.
Im surprised to see the power fall off up top, peak power on my graph is at 7500 and probly could have went higher. But I also and running a Sullivan intake and have a mild head port, so idk

you have more cubes and two 61mm turbos aswell...

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
you have more cubes and two 61mm turbos aswell...

Yeah and that intake will let you pull it up that high. The stock one stops at around 6300 rpms or so. Mine was falling off on the top end I think due to the a/f going alot richer. It was at 11.8 a/f then dropped to 10.2 at the top. So that will take a lot off.

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Those are nice numbers. I am sure the higher compression of the Mach helps a bit too, but none the less those are sweet numbers for 15psi.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
BUT He didn't state the motors compression ratio? and I HIGHLY doubt it's a Stock bottom end, haha!! SICK Graph by the way!!

blowngt

Established Member
BUT He didn't state the motors compression ratio? and I HIGHLY doubt it's a Stock bottom end, haha!! SICK Graph by the way!!

Did a quick search and found this......

A little info about my car, It is an 03 mach1 and I have a Forged motor that is .020 over bore, Teksid block, Cobra Manley Rods, CP 17cc pistons, 8.6:1 compression, ARP Mains and head studs, ported heads with 3 angle valve job, Stainless vales, Comp stage 3 cams, stock intake

I was curious because I'm going with a set of flat tops (around 10.1) and E85 myself......

Users who are viewing this thread