Turbo leaking issue

TT_Mach1

Established Member
I just installed a brand new on3 twin kit on my mach and its first start up was yesterday and I noticed today there is some oil sitting in the front of the turbos... I do have a scavenge pump but I did not run the pump where on3 recommended.. I looked up install pdf from the hell raiser kit and mounted it vertically off of the radiator support. no hoses are kinked and the feed lines have restrictors also.. any advice or help would be greatly appreciative
IMG_7177.JPG
IMG_7176.JPG
IMG_7175.JPG
IMG_7174.JPG
IMG_7173.JPG

MG0h3

Established Member
Not familiar with this kit but the pump needs to have access to the oil; has to be below the turbos to where gravity will feed the oil to the pump.

You may need to run restrictors in the feed as well or that may be the issue.

Might check a more turbo specific forum.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
Not really on topic but how was the install and quality of that kit? Did it actually bolt right up?

TT_Mach1

Established Member
Not familiar with this kit but the pump needs to have access to the oil; has to be below the turbos to where gravity will feed the oil to the pump.

You may need to run restrictors in the feed as well or that may be the issue.

Might check a more turbo specific forum.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com[/QUOT
it has restrictors in the feed lines... my only issue with running the pump where they say is that its like 2in off the ground lol.. but if thats the only way I suppose that'll have to do..

TT_Mach1

Established Member
Not really on topic but how was the install and quality of that kit? Did it actually bolt right up?

the kit is actually pretty decent for the money.. I will say getting all of the cold side stuff lined up is a straight b*tch. patience is key.. the hot side was fairly nice.. clears everything but is very close to about everything.

Users who are viewing this thread