Turbo kit?

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Hello everyone! New to the s550 platform and I didn't see a section for the 3.7l v6. Does anybody know if there is a single or twin turbo kit available for the 15-17 mustang v6? I would appreciate any input!

Thanks in advance

thehunterooo

Established Member
Hello everyone! New to the s550 platform and I didn't see a section for the 3.7l v6. Does anybody know if there is a single or twin turbo kit available for the 15-17 mustang v6? I would appreciate any input!

Thanks in advance

Not much discussion about the 3.7 here, mostly GTs with some EBs.

From what I have seen there is a procharger kit coming or is already out, I suggest checking the other place unfortunately since there are a couple of people with them already I believe. I have not seen any twin turbo kits though. The kits and options available will most likely be the same like for the 3.7 from the 11-14.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Not much discussion about the 3.7 here, mostly GTs with some EBs.

From what I have seen there is a procharger kit coming or is already out, I suggest checking the other place unfortunately since there are a couple of people with them already I believe. I have not seen any twin turbo kits though. The kits and options available will most likely be the same like for the 3.7 from the 11-14.

Thanks for the reply buddy.

Yeah the only difference I think would be the intercooler mounting brackets, and that ford changed it over to speed density and got rid of the mass air meter. Procharger does make a kit for it, just liked the turbo for this car a bit better. Seems like people get more tq out of these engines with a turbo vs supercharger. I am also going to contact Tidal Wave Superchargers and see if they plan on making one of their kits for the 15-17 v6. They basically made a vortech system for the 11-14 v6. It's a bit cheaper than a procharger.

Users who are viewing this thread