turbo kit for a new edge w/ Steeda K member?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I hear ya buddy stuff get frustrating and stupid expensive after a while. I have enough in my 01 to buy a small house. I hope my issues if any will be minimal and I hope you get to the bottom of yours.

your car has a 3 bolt tensioner correct? If so you've got that up on me lol...should have not been stubborn about swapping covers when the motor was out.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
soooo

PA Performance blew me off over the pulley combo currently on the car despite telling them Im perfectly happy to change the combo, Im only running that size alternator pulley because of the current vendor telling me to

Nations - can't seem to get through on the phone, no option for my car available on the site

KMJ - as suggested by @badcobra actually answered and talked to me for a few. He laughed at the current pulley combo and still having output issues. He wants me to go bigger on the alternator pulley to slow it down and is confident it will do what I need to, I guess we'll find out.

I 'll have to go up a size on the belt too, no way in hell this thing will fit with a bigger alt pulley.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Let us know how you make out

will do, he said he would have to build it since these aren't as popular anymore so 1-2 weeks out. Im going to measure amps on this one at idle hot and cold, will do the same on the new unit. I have to find and modify a new terminator alternator pulley the right diameter as well

Users who are viewing this thread