Turbo coyote shootout in 1 week!!!!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
So................. Did we ever organize something within this event to pit Beef against the fastest turbo car?

:pop:

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Looking forward to checking this out in BG. Is it going to be another JPC show with everyone else gunning for 2nd place? Or are there some new players stepping it up this year?

Bud

Established Member
Looking forward to checking this out in BG. Is it going to be another JPC show with everyone else gunning for 2nd place? Or are there some new players stepping it up this year?

I don't think anybody is going to catch JPC any time soon, it gives us all something to shoot for though. Jeremiah's Armageddon car will probably be the closest if it is dialed in for the event. Should be lots of stupid quick cars out there next week, can't wait!

toomnymods

Established Member
I don't think anybody is going to catch JPC any time soon, it gives us all something to shoot for though. Jeremiah's Armageddon car will probably be the closest if it is dialed in for the event. Should be lots of stupid quick cars out there next week, can't wait!

what does Jeremiah's twin armageddon car run? i've never seen any recent vids of it.. think it's capable of 7's?

Bud

Established Member
He has been 8.teens in the quarter. I believe he has been 5.teens in the 1/8th. If the car is fully sorted it should be well into the 7s, it sounds like he has made some good changes since running those prior times

Users who are viewing this thread