turbo cobra couple videos of the car back on the road

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wish the second video was in-car. Sounds really nice in the first video. Why are you selling it when you're just finishing the build? Just curious.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Thank goodness for the built block. Turbo or centri on a stock compression terminator motor, is like AIDS. Thing moves out! :rockon:

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
I just put a new motor in my car and I'm thinking about selling it too. I'm just kinda tired of it. I want a turbo fox....

Sweet car!

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
I wish the second video was in-car. Sounds really nice in the first video. Why are you selling it when you're just finishing the build? Just curious.
moving and the new job pays a bit less so thinking about getting back into a diesel truck that i won't be modding like this....hopefully.
Ya she's a little on the safe side. The car sounds good
yeah just running it on the old tune, looking to hit up kurgan in the next few weeks.
didn't this car have an auto?
it did, and after the thrust bearing went bye-bye, i decided a proper t56 was best for my daily driving habits, auto was definitely more fun though.

Thank goodness for the built block. Turbo or centri on a stock compression terminator motor, is like AIDS. Thing moves out! :rockon:
was running on a bone stock longblock previously making 806whp and when removed the motor had beautiful compression, went aluminum for the weight savings mainly.

I just put a new motor in my car and I'm thinking about selling it too. I'm just kinda tired of it. I want a turbo fox....

Sweet car!
yeah i really want a newer 5.0 to turbo so hoping if i can sell this i'd be more motivated to get one.
Worst case of dry cracking on a mustang steering wheel I've ever seen, but sick car.

:banana: nah it's the optional snake skin in 4d steering wheel cover, gotta love the florida sun baking on it for the last 9 years.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
moving and the new job pays a bit less so thinking about getting back into a diesel truck that i won't be modding like this....hopefully.

Makes sense. That is the reason why I sold my '03 Cobra a few years ago. Just got too expensive with the constant mods, and I had taken a cut in pay at my job. It miss the Cobra, but don't miss pouring money into mods. ;-)

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
Makes sense. That is the reason why I sold my '03 Cobra a few years ago. Just got too expensive with the constant mods, and I had taken a cut in pay at my job. It miss the Cobra, but don't miss pouring money into mods. ;-)

May be able to keep it if this job works out so we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread