Tunning app?

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
So I hear rumors that tunner are looking into using Ipad, Iphones, and Droid to down load tunning software for cars? I also understand tunning may even be done using bluetooth technology elimating cables? Has anyone used any of this yet I hear Diablo has a app for Iphone already. Just curious because this seems to be the way the world is going so why not?

MickeyD

Established Member
I know Innovate has a data logger that works with the iPhone, Innovate Motorsports OT-2 - Transform your iPhone or iPod into a wireless gauge, data logger, dyno, efficiency meter and OBDII scan tool.. But I haven't seen anything about being able to load tunes outside of what SCT announced that other week, SCT iTSX lets you tune your car from your iPad (video) -- Engadget. Their TSX uses bluetooth to send files from its wireless monitor to the dongle that is connected to your OBD-II port. So, the technology is coming along but id bet its a while before we see things working as smoothly as most of us would like.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
I can't wait to see this technology develop! If they are able to data log with some apps already I am sure they can tune soon. Just seems like a natural step to take since a lot of people have Iphones and other portable smart devices.

Users who are viewing this thread